Chapter 13

Sasaki Haise POV

The trip to the 2nd ward is long so we all decided to take a fast train. Right now was about 11 A.M and we were already inside the train but he wasn't moving, yet.

I took a seat next to Hinami-chan. Touka-chan was in the seat opposite of ours.

I was really trying to remember that man, Tsukiyama Shuu. Right now I was really sleepy, the train already started to move and the trip was going to take maybe 2 hours so I decided to sleep.

*Dream*

I was in Anteiku working. The door was opened by a man. Tsukiyama Shuu. So he was a client. Just then my memories of him started to appear. How could I forget a person like him? He was a confused person. First he does that bad things to me , next acts good and then again acts like the bad guy again. He is a strange guy. But I think of him as a friend. I know, strange right? Oh well , now I don't need to ask Touka-chan.

Dream END*

I slowly opened my eyes with the bright sun in front of me. We were already arriving. I looked at Hinami and Touka, they were sleeping too. A few minutes after the train stopped. I woke them up and we exited the train.

This ward was completely new to us. And it seemed kind of dangerous to me... The air is strange. This people is strange with sad looking faces. Is this ward that bad? We need to be careful.

-'' Hinami-chan give your hand to Touka-chan and don't let go. Ok?'' I said.

Hinami nodded with her head and Touka immediatly understood why I did this. Now I knew why It looked so dangerous.We were near a territory of a ghoul. But this is the only way to get to a hotel and then look for ghouls to join us.

We decided to go by a shortcut, but wrong move. Before we realized it there were already three ghouls around us.

I lifted my hands in surrender.

-'' Look we were just passing by, we don't want problems...''

I looked at Touka-chan and Hinami. They were not scared but deep down they were worried. We didn't know how strong the ghouls from 2nd ward were. I should have investigated.

They didn't look that strong, but again we can't judge people by their appearence. They were 2 women and 1 men, the oldest one was the man. Maybe around his 30's with brown hair and red eyes, wierdo. The other two womens were identical , twins maybe 20 years old. They were indeed very beautiful, ginger hair and green eyes. Hm, maybe this man has a harem? Ok no time to joke now.

The man stood in front of me , looking at me with scary eyes. Tsk does he think that I'm afraid.

-'' You know we can't let you guys go...'' He said.

-'' Ho... So what about a challenge? If I win you will join us, If I lost you can kill us all.'' I said while pointing at me ,Hinami and Touka.

They gave me that look. '' WTF, ARE YOU DOING IDIOT''.

I just whispered to them: ''Trust me''

The man started laughing like a maniac followed by the little laughing of the girls.

-'' Do you think you can defeat me? I'm the great ''Dragon''! I'm an Rank S.''

-'' Oh, really? Well I'm an Rank S too and that girl over there too. I pointed to Touka-chan.

His eyes widened.

-'' Impossible, what are your names?!''

-'' It's a pleasure to meet you ''Dragon''. I'm known by the name of ''Eyepatch'' and that girl over there is ''Rabbit''.

They immediatly immediately bowed and surrendered. Seriously? I was trying to get into a fight.

-'' We really are sorry, pelase don't kill us.'' Wow I'm that bad?

-'' People, calm down. I'm not that dangerous why are you like that?I wanted to fight'' I pouted.

-'' Well we heard that you were really dangerous and injured the great Investigator Arima''

That name. Disgusting but at the same time not. Why do I feel like I shouldn't kill Arima?

-'' Sigh. I just made a scratch on his face, nothing more. But now, will you join us or not?''

-'' Yes Yes. But for what exactly?''

''- I will explain later. Now we need to get out of here, our job is already done. 

This was kind of fast. Less difficult than I expected. And now is time to go to the 3rd ward.

???? POV

-'' Hihi, Kaneki-kun, I see that you woke up. You look pretty fine. Let's meet again K-A-N-E-K-I K-U-N.'' A voice whispered.

..........................................................................................................................

I'm sorry for the crappy chapter, I have no ideas at all T_T. Again I'm so sorry.

But if you liked it please leave you Comment, Follow and Like.

Bye Bye