Chapter 3

Amon's POV

That bastard. Is he serious about this? I really need to talk with Akira. He can be dangerous!

(TIme skip, everyone went home besides Amon and Akira)

I walk to her office and knocked three times ; knock; knock;knock.
One voice answered from the other side of the door.
-" yes?"
-" Akira, it's me Amon"
-" Oh right, please enter." She said

"-Well how am I going to say this... That guy, Sasaki Haise he remembers me of someone.

She sigh and closed her eyes. What does this means?

-" Well it's true that's him, eye patch, Rank S Centipede , Kaneki Ken and now known as Sasaki Haise.

-" But, whaat? Are you letting him stay? Why don't we kill him already?

-" Listen Amon, remember the fight with the owl right? I know that you fought with him but he is a ghoul and can regenerate himself. After that somehow he managed to pass trough our barries but Special Investigator Arima was there to stop him. Eventually eye patch lost his memories but don't ask me why, Arima liked him and decided to bring him and train him as a CCG Investigator. And now he is a Mentor of a Squad , so yeah this is the story.

-" Wow, but are you sure that he isn't dangerous at all?"
-" well... He is. He sometimes loses control of himself and we are forced to shoot him, but its something that we can do with no problems.

-" Whatever, I don't think I will get along with him at all.

-" Believe me , he really is a sweet boy, too sweet. But I warn you. If you do anything to Sasaki me and Arima won't forgive you, never. Because especially Arima he has some kinda "Parental Love" towards Sasaki.

-" Tsk, alright alright."

I exited the office. Well what a lucky person he is and I really have interest to see him fighting, when is the other attack? I will talk about that with the Squad.

........................................

I'm sorry for the small chapter. I'm having an author block :c
But if tou like it please follow me
Comment
Like
Bye bye