#5 Pound Bitch

VERONICA'S POV

"Oh sweet baby jesus"

"Veronica Cooper? I can't believe this!" She exclaimed feigning happiness.

"Tamara I thought the Animal Control had locked all the bitches into the pound." I snapped, looking at her coldly.

"Ooh la la....the nerd got a mouth, ay?" She replied nonchalantly, picking at her nails.

I fisted my hands, the cheese long forgotten on the shelf, "What the fuck do you want?"

"Oh girl, trust me, you can give me nothing. I was just planning on meeting you when I heard you you got the courage to move back here." She smirked ticking me off.

"If you think you can pick on me Tamara, you're wrong," I said moving towards her. "I will literally snap you in half, so if you're coming my way, just don't." By now i was digging my index finger in her chest.

"Ow, back off bitch!" Tamara exclaimed shoving me.

"Hey hey hey, what the fuck is going on here?! Why is this bitch out of the Animal Control pound?" Wren smirked coming to my side as I doubled over laughing. I seriously love her to death.

"So you got the wittle birdie to defend you, huh? Still can't stand up for yourself? What you're gonna do now, run away crying and sobbing again?" Tamara shouted, cackling hideously.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Tamara." I said grinding my teeth, taking deep breaths knowing that that bitch was only doing this to make me blow up. "Let's go from here Ron." Wren pulled at my hand, making me turn and started dragging me towards the exit.

"Yeah go Veronica! Run like you always did! Run like you did when you learnt the truth! Run!" Tamara shouted after us, still cackling like the bitch she was.

At this point I was ready to punch the living shit out of her but Wren had a firm grip on my hand and was continuously giving me stern looks. We quickly got our stuff billed and got in Wren's car. I slammed the car door after me ridiculously loud.

"Geez Ron, it's not a truck door." Wren said giving me a look.

"That bitch. Why is she not rotting in prison after what she did?!" I seethed fisting my hands.

"She was released early because of her dad. I didn't know she was still living here." Wren said sighing.

"Just get me home."

The rest of the ride home consisted of me muttering profanities under my breath and Wren giving me surprised looks.

As soon as Wren pulled into her driveway, I was out of the car. I unlocked the door and ran straight to the kitchen.

"Where the fuck is that nutella jar!?" I screamed.

"We just bought it. Calm your tits girl." Wren said pulling the jar from the grocery bag and rolled her eyes at me. I took the jar and went straight into my room. I pulled out my phone and attached it to my speakers, cranking the volume to full and put my "Angry" playlist on shuffle.

If you got a jar of nutella in your hand and rock music in the background, you have everything.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(A/N) Hey peeps!
Sorry for the late updates but I had my finals. Now im done with school for a while n will be - hopefully - updating regularly.
Please comment so I could get to know you thoughts the book.
So, bye!
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW.