CHAPTER 1

Y/N P.O.V.

"I love you Y/N" he said, I could sense the love in his voice and expressions.

"I love you too Jin" I said, at the verge of crying. We were leaning in for a kiss. Our noses touched. I could feel his breath hitting my skin.

"Y/N... wake up" he said.

"What?" I asked, confused by his words.

"Y/N WAKE THE HECK UP!"

...B/F/N...?

"Y/N we are gonna be late! Wake up" B/F/N shouted.

I saw Jin suddenly turning into B/F/N. I screamed and woke up. 'Oh man Jin was just confessing and she just had to come!' I thought.

"Thank god you are awake, get ready we have to go" B/F/N said with a sigh as if she worked hard or something.

"Where are we going? I don't remember if we have plans for today..." I said, confused and thinking deeply if i forgot something or not.

"We have college you idiot, we have one last semester left remember?" she said as if teaching me like I'm a five year old kid.

"Shit! Today is Monday?" I asked, rubbing my forehead.

"Yes it is! Now go and get ready" she said pulling my blanket away from me and then yanking me out of my bed. I stumble a little as I stood up but gained my balance.

"Okay! Calm down I'm going" I said, raising my hands in the air as I surrendered myself to her. I make my way to the bathroom while rubbing my eyes.

~Time skip till breakfast~

After getting ready, I came towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"What did you cook for breakfast today?" I asked B/F/N, as she was setting our small four chair dining table.

"Omelette and bread toasts and can you grab milk from the fridge?" she said, I gave her the pack of milk while frowning.

"Again?! We eat that almost 5 days a week!" I said while slightly raising my voice.

She sighed "If you wanna eat something different then why don't you cook yourself?!" she said while trying to be calm.

"You know that I don't know how to cook" I said, sighing in defeat.

"Then eat this and let's get going" she said, waving her hand as if saying 'be fast'.

"Thank You for the food" I said and she smiled.

We ate and went to college which is a 8-10 minute walk from our apartment.

T.B.C.

A/N: Hi people! Don't forget to comment your reviews and vote. See you in the next chapter.