CHAPTER 20

Y/N'S P.O.V.

"But how did B/F/N know about this?" I asked frowning and turned to her.

She sighed and started telling me what happened.

~Flashback to 2 days ago~

B/F/N'S P.O.V.

'Damn... why isn't she picking it up?! When the fuck is she going to change that loud ringtone?!' I thought and went to Y/N's room.

She was sleeping at her desk. 'Ahh she fell asleep while studying...!' I thought. I went towards her phone and saw that it's Jin. 'Should I wake her up or should I pick it up and tell him that she's sleeping?' The call ended and I turned towards the door but he called back, so I picked it up without a second thought.

~On the call~

"Hey! How are doing? Are you studying well?" Jin asked.

"Umm... hi. Y/N is actually sleeping and her phone was ringing and I didn't know if I should wake her up or not. So yeah... she's asleep." I replied.

"Oh it's fine, I bet she was studying and fell asleep on the desk" he chuckled, "you must be B/F/N" he said.

"Yes, you know me?" I asked.

"Of course, she talks about you a lot" he said.

"I hope they were all good things" I asked declaratively.

"Oh yes yes all good things" we chuckled. "I wanted to talk to you anyways cause I kind of want to surprise Y/N..."

~End of flashback~

Y/N'S P.O.V.

"Oh that's why... never mind" I laughed.

"Can we go and eat? I'm hungry" asked Tae and Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Should we go to the dorm. So if someone wants to sleep, they can and we can order something online." Namjoon said. Everyone agreed and sat down separately. Everybody either busy on their phone, looking outside or listening to some music.

Me and Jin sat together, hands intertwined. I sat at the window seat while he on the aisle side.

I kept looking at our hands then on his face.

"It really happened" he said as if reading my mind.

"How did you-" I asked.

"I know 'everything'" he replied. We laughed and he then rested his head on my shoulder. I felt a current passing through my spine.

After few minutes I looked at him and he was fast asleep. I tried to make sure he was comfortable.

The driver pulled the breaks abruptly at a speed breaker. I put my hand across him as if it was a seatbelt and kept my head on his. I ruffled his hair because he looked cute.

We were about to reach the dorm and I didn't know how to wake him up. So I kissed his forehead and caressed his cheeks.

"Jin wake up" I whispered. He shifted a bit and took a long breathe which touched my neck.

"2 more minutes please Y/N" he said, kinda gibberish.

"Okay" I said and his eyes wide open. He looked around and a little 'oh' left his mouth.

"What?" I asked as he looked at me confused.

JIN'S P.O.V.

"2 more minutes please Y/N" I said. Y/N is caressing my cheeks, I feel them heating up. Y/N...?! I open my eyes abruptly and take the surroundings in. I notice a hand crossed in of me as if it was a seatbelt. I looked at her because I was confused.

She noticed me. "What?" She asked.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, pointing to her arm.

"Oh the driver suddenly pulled the break so I thought it would be nice if I do this so you don't fall..." she said shyly removing her arm and looked outside. I could see she was biting her lips through the window.

"Thankyou" I pecked her cheek. Her eyes widened and cheeks turned red... mine too.

T.B.C.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating anything these 2-3 days. I was busy because admissions processes are going on for universities etc. Hope you liked the chapter. Please don't forget to comment, vote and share. See you in the next one 💜!