An Awkward Confession (Sean x Luke) Part 1

Lukes POV:

I was walking down the hallway, preparing to go the the music room, before I ran into someone.. not so familiar.
"Gah!" I gasped. "I-I am so sorry for bumping into you, I wasn't paying attention-" Before I could finish my sentence, that someone, who I bumped into, interrupted me.
"Oh! Luke! Its okay! Lucky no one was hurt!"
Hm. Daisy. Even though I have only spoke to her a couple of times, she is quite a nice person. But, she does have a busy schedule. I hold my hand out to help her up, but she gets up on her own without taking my hand.
"So, Luke. Where was you heading of to?" She asked.
"Ahah.. just the usual. Music practise." I said.
"Oh! Well, i best not keep you behind! You dont want to be late!" As she started walking off, I shouted her name, unintentionally.
"Daisy! Wait! Can i ask you something?" I shout. She walks back over to me and responds.
"Of course! Go ahead." She waits for me to speak.
"So.. this may sound awkward but.. how do I ask someone out?"

After about 30 minutes of talking to Daisy, i realized the time, and said goodbye. I walked through the almost empty school to get to the music room. Before i even reached the room, i heard the faint shouts of two particular people. Zander and Milly. I chuckle, before walking in to the music room.
"Ugh! i told you Milly! The piano isnt a toy!-" Zander paused in the middle of his sentence, and looked at me, confused.
"Luke? Why are you late?" Hailey asks, slightly shocking me. I go a faint shade of red, before slightly looking away and answering with:
"Oh uh.. its nothing important.. I just saw a friend on the way here and i got carried away with speaking to them.." I smiled awkwardly. Hailey shrugged her shoulders as she nodded at Sean to start setting up the music we are practising. I quietly walk over to my set of drums and sit on my stool, and starting to spin in it. By the time i stopped, i was dizzy and my vision was blurry for a few seconds. When my vision came a bit more clear again, I saw a familiar face infront of me. They chuckled before going back to sit in their chair, starting up the music. I regained my normal vison, and picked up my sticks, ready to play on my drums.

Music practise had gone quicker than anticipated, and after practise, i started to zone out, my head resting on my hands. I must of been like that for a couple of minutes, because i felt a pair of hands touch my shoulders, snapping me back into reality. I look to see no other than, Sean. My face goes slightly red as i look down again, trying to avoid contact.
"Luke. Are you okay? You have been acting very awkward today." Sean says as he walks infront of me. i awkwardly laugh and reply with:
"Heh.. im fine.."He looked at me, confused.
"Everyone left about 10 minutes ago. I thought you wanted to hang out, so i didn't bother you. But then i noticed you were zoning out." He smiles, before placing a hand on my shoulder again.
"Oh.. well, sorry for zoning out.. but I'll glady hang out with you!" I smile, my face turning red.
"Okay, then! Well i have finished cleaning the room, so we can go now! To the park?" I nod in agreement.

We arrive at the park and sit at a nearby bench. We sit in silence for a bit. Not an uncomfortable silence. But not a comfortable one, either. In the corner of my eye, I notice Sean staring at me.
"Anything wrong?" i say.
"Actually, yeah.." He said.
"Would you like to speak about it? If so, im all ears!" i smile.
He sighs before starting to speak again.
"Im.. im thinking of asking out Daisy tomorrow.. but i need help on what to say.." In that moment, my heart shattered, i felt tears in the corner of my eyes, wanting to spill out.
"O-oh.." i say, my voice cracking. He looks at me again, but with a bit more of a worried expression.
"Luke. Whats wrong?" My lips tremble, before words start slipping out my mouth uncontrollably.
"Well, even if you like Daist, i just want to let you know that ive liked you for a while but i want you to be happy so im not gonna interfere with yours and Daisy's relationship!" i exclaim in one breath, before running off. I hear him faintly shout my name, but i didnt dare look back. I just want Sean to be happy. I dont want to ruin his future relationship with Daisy. These thoughts run through my head, aswell as his words.
"im thinking of asking out Daisy tomorrow.. but i need help on what to say.."
I just had to accept it.. I'll probably get over it quick anyway.. I ran into my home, completely ignoring my parents calls from the kitchen. I stomp up the stairs and run into my room before slamming and locking the door. I lay on my bed and hide my face in my pillow. Why.. I lay crying, as my phone went off, signalling i had a new message. I slowly pick up my phone with my shaky hand before looking who texted me.

1 new message from 'Zander 🍇'.

Zander 🍇: Luke. Sean told me what happened. Are you okay?!

To be continued.

Authors note:

Haha lol. Take this angst to start this book off. This is probably the longest one-shot i have wrote. But there will probably be another 1 or 2 parts to this. I feel like this ship is underrated. I find it cute. But, its your opinion if you like it or not. Also, i will be doing requests so feel free to say some! <3