Evening Sickness (Drake)

This was requested by @sunnysideUP3022, so thank you for requesting this.

Fluff

Drew's POV:

Ive never felt worse than today. My whole head was hurting, it felt like i had been punched in the head or something. I had to take the day off school since it was that bad, so i missee out on seeing my girlfriend, and my other friends. Not gonna lie, i was kinda glad i didnt have to see Zoey, since she couldn't ask me for money today. And because i was starting to fall out of love with her. Ige felt like that for a couple of weeks and only figured what it was yesterday. But, at the same time, i wanna stay with Zoey, because of my reputation. Well, i guess it wouldnt really matter, since I'd still be pretty popular. I sigh and grab my phone, texting a certain number.

Drew: Hey zoey. Can we talk?

Zoey: Omg drew! Where were you today?! i couldnt bring my sick grandma her flowers today because you didnt give me any money!

Drew: About that.. im breaking up with you.

Zoey: Wait. What. WHY?!

Drew: 2 reasons. 1. Ive fallen out of love. And 2. I know you have been using me.

Zoey: Oh. i dont know what your on about..

Drew: Yes you do. Cut the bullshit. Your grandma isnt sick.

Zoey: Uh. Yes she is!

Drew: Well, what happened to your own money? I know you only get with rich guys, to use them.

Zoey: My money is.. Ugh! Fine. i never loved you either way. You pathetic waste of space.

You have been blocked by Zoey.

I sigh, before going to someone else's number.

Drew: Jake. Can you come round? I feel sick and i just need someone to talk to in general.

Jake: Uh. Okay! Im on my way!

I smile faintly and close my eyes for a few minutes. I stay like that until a small knock can be heard on the front door. I slowly walk to the door and open it to find a concerned Jake.
"Drew! Where have you been all day?!" He walked in and took his jacket off, and placed it round my shoulders. I blushed slightly and what he did but tried to not show any emotion.
"You looked cold. And its freezing in here! No wonder you are sick!" He held my wrist and we walked up to my room in silence. When we got to my room, he laid me down on my bed and pulled the blanket over me.
"Ive been so worried! What happened?"
I look away before telling him my small argument with Zoey, and how I broke up with her. Then i told him that i had a throbbing headache.
"Drew! You could've told me this morning! Wait a minute."
He ran off to im assuming the bathroom, and was gone for a couple of minutes. He then came back with a damp cloth and placed it on my forehead. I winced slightly at the heat but soon got used to it.
"Thanks foe the cloth, Jake.." i smiled. He smiled back before grabbing my tv remote and atarting to flick through the channels. I watched him, as he looked at me, signalling me to tell him what i wanted to watch.
"Oh- uh.. anything, you choose." He frowned slightly before choosing a horror film, a genre that me and him would usually enjoy watching together. He sat on the floor next to my bed.
"Jake. Come up here." I said as i patted a space on the bed next to me. He looked at me.
"Are you sure? You need your own space-" Before he could finish, i grabbed his aem and pulled him up, so he is sitting on the bed. He looks at me before laying down next to me. We proceed to watch the flim for about 45 minutes before i feel my eyelids slowly close. I try to keep myself awake, but i fail, and end up drifting to sleep.

The next morning

I wake up to hear soft breathes. I look up and see Jake, sleeping peacefully. I blush at the sight and shake my head. But because i shook my head so hard, i accidentally woke Jake up. He yawned before looking down at me.
"How is your head?" He smiled.
"Still hurts, but not as much" i reply before attempting to sit up. I feel a sharp pain in my back and make a small noise. Jake notices it and sits up, putting one hand on my back and the other on my arm.
"Whats wrong? Back pain?" He asked. I nodded slowly before i feek myself being pulled back down.
"Its the weekend. Ill stay with you." Jake hugged me and pulled me close to his chest. Hearing his heart beat made me blush even more than i was before. I slowly got used to his touch and melted into the hug. It wasnt long before i started to drift off to sleep again, staying in Jake's arms. Before i fully go sleep, i hear jake say "i love you drew" faintly. I murmured back, "love you too" before fully falling to sleep.

Authors note:

This was actually a fun one to write lol. But requests are open, so feel free to request anything. Im also working on part 2 of the sean x luke oneshot, so ill probably post that next. <3