Birthday Movie

What the hell?, I thought to myself, I’ve been friends with these guys for ages. We do everything together and they ditch me on my birthday. Some friends I guess.

I walked towards my house in the snow. It was freezing and I just wanted to get inside. I struggled with my keys and then finally got the door open. I took off my coat and scarf when suddenly the lights came on.

“SURPRISE!”

I jumped a little. I turned around and saw all my friends wearing party hats and holding noisemakers. I looked around, there was Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry.

I forced myself to smile, even though Niall wasn’t there. Niall and I have been best friends since grade school. We’ve been through everything together; he was like a brother to me.

“Katie,” Harry said and pulls me into a tight hug. The other boys all go around me making the single hug into a group hug.

“Hi Guys,” I said and smiled.

“Hey, don’t forget us,” the girls said.

“Danielle! Eleanor! Perrie,” I squealed and pulled them into a hug. I had met them all after Niall had gotten into the X-Factor. He introduced me to the boys and their girlfriends. We go shopping together and eat lunch together. Just normal girl things to do.

I heard Louis whisper something to Harry. I saw Harry just shrug his shoulders.

“Where is Niall,” I asked.

“We don’t really know,” Liam said, “He told me that he had to go do something.”

“Maybe you should call him,” Louis urged me.

“I’m sure he’s fine Lou,” Eleanor reassured. Then she looked at the other girls and giggled.

I raised my eyebrow but decided to let it go.

“So,” Harry started, “What do you want to do? I mean it is your 21st birthday.”

The boys looked at me with devilish smiles.

“I don’t know,” I looked at the girls, they were still giggling.

“Is there something on my face,” Louis asked nervously.

“No darling,” Eleanor said and then checked her phone.

“We should go out to dinner,” Danielle suggested, “I know this perfect Italian restaurant pretty close to here.”

“Great Idea Love,” Liam smiled then kissed her cheek.

I smiled. I love seeing the boys with their girlfriends. It was so cute.

“Alright, Let’s go then,” Harry said and rushed out the door.

They all seemed really happy for my birthday. However, I was kind of bummed. Niall wasn’t there, so it seemed everything was down in the dumps. I just sat in the car and starred out the window on our way to, what I thought was, the tiny restaurant.

My phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket.

“Hey there Stranger :),” it was from Niall.

“Where are you,” I asked.

“You’ll see ;),” was all I got back.

Perrie looked at me and smiled. Did they all know something I didn’t?

I just waited for us to get to the restaurant. When we pulled into the little parking lot, there was a huge building with lights shining everywhere. There was a pizza and a microphone. I was a little confused at first but just went with it.