Rock Me

Hey Guys! Sorry I've been forgetting about my writing thing on here! I promise to try to get one out once a week for you all. 

Dont forget to follow me on Twitter: @Directioner16K

***************************************************************************************************************

Waiting at the airport was antagonizing. First off, I was standing in the middle of the walkway like and idiot, and second they were supposed to be here already. What was taking so long?

Where are you snowflake?? The waiting was killing me. I hadn’t seen him in months. He was coming back from America today, Friday, and then going off on a European tour on Monday, which this time I was coming along for but he didn’t know that. None of the boys did. Paul had asked me a couple days ago and I accepted on the spot.

Finally there were people coming out the plane. I watched for Niall everywhere. I saw Louis and Harry, then Liam. Zayn came out next. SNOWFLAKE!!! I saw him finally. He was wearing his adorable red polo shirt and he had hi phone in his hand, tweeting no doubt.

He put his phone in his pocket then looked around frantically. I pushed through the crowds of people trying to scream his name to get his attention.

 “NIALL!”

“Katie?”

“NIALL!”

He finally spotted me. He started running towards me and I ran towards him. I jumped into his hug. I squeezed him so tight. I never wanted to let him go. His arms wrapped around me, he made me feel so safe in his arms. He finally let me down I looked into his eyes. They were so beautiful; like a clear blue sky on a spring day.

“Hey Leprechaun,” I giggled.

“Hey Meatball,” he said.

I giggled as he kissed my nose.

Louis called out, “Hey! Don’t forget about us!”

“Of course not,” I said.

I walked over to them giving them all hugs.

“Hey Love,” Liam said.

“Vas Happenin’,” Zayn screamed.

The boys and I became hysterical.

“Zayn you’re too much,” I said and hugged him.

“Hey Babe,” Harry said.

“Do I get a hug,” Louis sassed me.

“Really Lou,” I raised my eyebrow at him.

I gave him a hug then retreated to Niall’s side.

“Where are the girls,” Liam asked.

“Well, Danielle got a cold. I offered to stay with her but she encouraged me to come here. Eleanor and Perrie are out shopping and taking care of some errands,” I said.

“Eleanor went shopping without me,” Louis said, he looked insulted, but in a playful way.

I laughed, “Yea! That’s what girls do when their boyfriends aren’t around.”

Niall looked at me funny, “Was that what you did?”

“Nope, I sat home watching romance movie thinking about you the WHOLE time you were gone,” I said and laughed.

He beamed, “Perfect,” and then kissed my nose.

We all laughed and walked out of the airport. All the boys were on their phones calling loved ones and tweeting about being back home. I was just walking beside them. I didn’t mind that they were all so technologically savvy. I watched Niall the most. His hair turning back to brown, his lips pink and soft as always, his body like an angle, he was perfect in everyway.