Last First Kiss

Hope you guys enjoy this last part of the story...

At the moment, I am writing more for the Liam Seires..a new part will be up as soon as I finish them. Which boy would you like to see next. Leave it in the comments below. Thanks lovelies <3

Tumblr: 1directionone.tumblr.com

Twitter: @Directioner16K

To get in contact with me directly, you can kik me at @Directioner16K

Love you! Thanks for Reading <333333 

****************************************************************

I woke up on a bright and sunny Thursday morning in June; the light feel through the open curtains of my flat. I stretched out on the pillow and I heard the door open. My head popped up to see who is was. Niall, my boyfriend, was carrying in a tray. I smelled eggs and toast.

“Morning Meatball,” he smiled.

“Morning Leprechaun.”

“How are you today?”

“I’m good. How about you?”

“Fabulous. I get to spend my whole day with you. And I made you breakfast.”

“What is the occasion?”

“No particular one, just want you to have the perfect day.”

I knew exactly why he wanted to spend the day with me; he was going to have a bunch of concerts the next couple of days, and I wouldn’t get to see him. He sat down next to me and handed me the tray. There was a plate filled with eggs and toast, a little white flower in a glass case, and a cup of coffee.

“Thank you,” I said, putting my hand on his.

He smiled and kissed my nose.

“Eat, we have a lot to do today.”

“We do?”

“Yes,” he said pulling out a pair of jeans, a white polo shirt, and a baby blue sweater.

I ate and watched him dress. His perfectly toned muscles stood out as he pulled his white polo over his head, then put his sweater over it. He pulled on his jeans as I finished. Niall immediately took the tray into the kitchen. I rolled off the bed and into my closet. I picked out an outfit similar to Niall’s; skinny jeans, a purple V-neck sweater and boots. Niall came back into the room and saw me putting on my eyeliner and mascara.

“You know you don’t need that right,” he said and smiled; leaning against the door post.

“Yes, you tell me everyday,” I said as I finished my mascara. I walked over to him.

He pulled me into him and squeezed me tight. I squeezed him back.

“So what do you want to do,” he asked.

“Well, we could go for a walk. It seems nice out,” I offered.

“Sounds great to me,” he said.

We walked out into the cool fall air. It was a little warm, but cold enough for a sweater. His hand interlocked with mine as we walked on the sidewalk looking at the colorful leaves and talking aimlessly. Niall bent down by a bush and picked the last flower on it. He nestled it into my short brown hair. I slipped it down towards my ear and looked at him, tipping my head to the side.

“What do you think?”

“Beautiful,” he said, kissing my cheek; which made me giggle.

We walked in a circle and eventually ended up back at the flat.