Concert City

Thanks for reading the first part! I relly hoped you enjoyed so....here is part 2! Yayayayayayayayay! Love you all. Please keep reading. 

Twtiter: @directioner16k

***********************************************************************************************************

“Why do you have to be away for so long this time,” I complained into the phone.

“I’m sorry Princess, this is my job,” he said.

“Yeah,” I said, “I know. I just wish I got to see you more.”

“I know babe, I know.”

The sound of his voice made my skin tingle. Niall and I have only been dating for about a month, but it seemed like so much longer. Sadly, most of what we saw of each other was on Skype, because he had left for his tour the day after we got together.

“Ah,” I screamed, “I miss you like crazy.”

“I miss you too,” he said. It sounded like he was crying.

“Niall, are you okay,” I asked.

“Yes,” he said.

“You know you’re not good at hiding the fact that you’re upset right?”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Why are you upset,” I asked. I didn’t like the thought of him being upset without me there. I could see him, his face all frowns and tears rolling down his cheeks

“Because I miss you in my arms,” he said.

“Please don’t cry okay,” I said. I hated it when he cried.

“I will try not too. I’ll see you soon okay? I’ve got rehearsal.”

“Okay, I love you,” I said and smiled to myself.

I heard him sigh and say, “I love you too.”

Then the line went dead.

I sat on the couch watching re-runs of Glee and Vampire Diaries I had recorded a couple weeks before. My thoughts wandered as the romance scenes popped up on the screen. I just want him home again, in my arms.

I got up and made myself a cup of tea. Then my phone buzzed.

It was a text, from Niall. I thought he was at rehearsal?

“Hey Love ;).”

I rolled my eyes and smiled, “Hey Leprechaun, I thought you were at rehearsal?”

“I am, I’m sneaking my phone under my music to text you,” he said.

“You’re absolutely crazy,” I wrote back. It’s so cute that he wants to talk to me all the time, but he has a job. You can’t distract him from his job.

“Crazy about you :),” he said

I smiled, “Damn I miss you.”

“I know, but I’m not away much longer.”

“Okay, rehearse, I need you to do really good, I’ll be watching tonight,” I wrote.

“Kay babe, Love you <3,” was what I received.

“I love you too <3,” the last message I sent before plugging my phone into charge.

Planning to spend the whole day sitting in my pajamas was a lovely thought. It was a Friday, so it was Lazy day. Back when Niall and I weren’t dating we would always meet up and hang at my place on Friday nights. We called it Lazy day. He suggested we bring it back since we can spend more time together now. I spent the day curled up on my couch watching films and TV shows. I drank Tea and ate cookies. It was our favorite day of the week..