6.

♡︎

After thinking today, Y/N headed home for the night. When she reached her house she opened the door and headed inside. She went into her room and plopped down on her bed, she put her hands on her head rethinking about what happened. The words kept repeating in her head.

there will always be another person who will like you instead

there..will always be...another person...who will like you...instead

Y/N didn't want to think about it anymore. So she laid herself down in bed and drifted off to sleep.

Let's go back to when Xingqiu parted ways with Chongyun and Y/N

I waved goodbye to Chongyun and Y/N and headed to the library. I was upset, does Y/N not like me. Am I even good enough for her? Maybe Chongyun was right someone will take her before I do. Which isn't bad I mean she'll like someone that's not me.. right? I sighed and opened the door to the library, I walked over to Y/N's and I usual spot. In the corner of the library where no one could see or hear us, it was a perfect spot for us when we were kids. We got to be loud if we wanted to and no one could possibly hear us, this area would always bring back memories. I sat down in my usual spot and opened up a book. The book read 'Hearts Desire' the first book I talked about to Y/N.. heh wasn't that neat. I never really finished the whole series since I wanted to keep Y/N updated with it, since she didn't want to read it herself but oh well. I was on volume 3 of the book but when it comes to reading this book I'm only slowly finishing it since Y/N likes this book. I read a couple of pages until my eyes started to slowly close, and I drifted off to sleep.

Back to the present

Y/N woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside her window. But what got her attention the most was the knocking on her door, she stood up and walked over to the door. Y/N opened the door to only see a familiar face, Hu Tao. "Good morning Y/N!" "Good morning Hu Tao.." Y/N replied in a tired voice "Did I wake you..?" Hu Tao gave a winced expression. "No no you're fine im just tired" "Oh well I was thinking you should get rid of all over your plans and come hang out with me for the day!" Y/N gave a confused expression "What? But I have to meet up with Xingqiu and Chong-" Hu Tao put a finger on Y/N's Lips "Shh! It's gonna be a fun girls day today just you and me!" Hu Tao said as she removed her finger. "But I have plans Hu.." "Mmm no you don't I told Xiangling that you won't be coming" said Hu Tao "What" Y/N was so confused "Ok I'll explain everything later just get ready! Dress up into something nice!" Hu Tao closed the door but before she did "You have 10 minutes Y/N so I'd suggest to hurry up!" Then Hu Tao closed the door. Y/N just followed Hu Tao's order and went to change.

Yeah I got two options for guys cause I couldn't pick between the two

Yeah I got two options for guys cause I couldn't pick between the two. Also these are just outfits that I think would fit the character you can always change it 😍

Y/n got ready, did her hair and all that and opened the door. "AHH Y/N YOU LOOK SO PRETTYY!" Hu Tao exclaimed. "Thanks Hu," "Anyway follow me okay" Y/N gave a soft glare "Hu were is this going" Hu Tao sighed "Trust me ok?" Y/N dropped the glare "Fine fine, I'll trust you" Hu Tao got very excited "Okay okay now come on" Hu Tao grabbed Y/N's hand and headed to the place that they were supposed to go.
"Hu Tao are we there yet.." Y/N complained "Almost!" This is the third time Hu Tao said 'almost' we've probably been walking for about 15 minutes but it felt like an hour instead. "Okay okay Y/N close your eyes" "Why?" "Just trust me" Y/N sighed and covered her eyes with her hand. "Okay ima slowly lead to to the place ok im gonna make sure you don't fall," "Okay Hu Tao whatever you say" They stopped moving after walking a couple steps "Okay you can look now" Y/N removed her hands, her eyes opened wider just to see a beautiful view of Liyue Harbor from a hill near the golden house. Y/N was so mesmerized by the view that she got distracted by a tap on her shoulder. She turns around to see someone she didn't expect to see.

"Xingqiu what are you doing here?"

♡︎

End of chapter 6.
841 words
Edited on 2/19/22