7.

♡︎
There he was, Xingqiu was holding a small bouquet of different flowers. "Well Y/N I didn't know how to ask you but since we're here wanna go on a date with me..?" Xingqiu looked away flushed while holding out the bouquet. "I.. yea sure Xingqiu" Y/N took the bouquet from him. "But wasn't Hu Tao here just a second ago?" Y/N looked confused at the boy. "Oh hehe you see.. I'll just tell you when we get to the place I'm taking you" he smiled at Y/N "Ok Xingqiu whatever you say," Xingqiu grabbed Y/N's hand and kissed her knuckles, Y/N blushed at the gesture "Well we shouldn't stall let's go" the two started walking to the place.

Xingqiu lead Y/N to Liuli Pavillion, where of course he rented out the whole thing just for the two of them. Xingqiu and Y/N walked inside and the server lead them to a table. "Here you go you two" the server puts down some menus and walks off. "Wow Xingqiu I didn't know you were gonna take me out to dinner" Y/N laughed "Not only just taking you to dinner N/N but a couple other places too." Xingqiu said "So aren't you gonna tell me how you set this whole thing up with you know Hu Tao" Y/N smirked "Well I actually.."

Epic flash back

Xingqiu woke up and forgot what he was doing at the library, he stood up and exited the building until it hit him. "WAIT I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET HU TAO!" Xingqiu was freaking out and quickly ran to the funeral parlor. He checked if it was even open, he sighed in relief and walked inside. He noticed a fine young man at the front desk. "Hello Xingqiu, are you looking for Hu Tao?" "Ah Mr. Zhongli! Yes I'm in need for Hu Tao like right now" Zhongli pointed upstairs "Hu Tao is upstairs on the left." Xingqiu ran up the steps "Thank you Mr. Zhongli!" Xingqiu arrived at a door and slammed it open, he saw Hu Tao was working on something but she turned around and looked at him instead "Oh my lord of geo! You scared me Xingqiu!" Hu Tao exclaimed "Sorry Hu Tao but I really needed to ask you something" "I'm all ears!" Xingqiu sighed "So I need you to help me to take Y/N to the hill near the golden house from where you can see Liyue Harbor." Hu Tao looked at Xingqiu "So just that?" "Yes but I need you to tell her to change into something nice so I can take her out on a date for the whole day." Hu Tao's eyes sparkled "AWW YOU'RE TAKING Y/N ON A DATE!!!" "Hu Tao shut up!" Xingqiu got embarrassed "Don't worry I won't tell her it's a date!" "Okay but make her close her eyes when you get close to the hill" Hu Tao gave Xingqiu a thumbs up "No problem!" "Okay then you can leave when you get there, I'll be up there somewhere and surprise Y/N with a date ok?" Xingqiu said "Yup no problem Xingqiu you can count on me" "Okay good I'll see you there"

End of flashback

"Oh so that's why Hu Tao was at my place today." "Yeah I wanted her to help me out with this whole date thing just to make it special enough for you" Xingqiu rubbed the back of his neck. The server came by and asked the two what they wanted to order, Y/N ordered some golden shrimp balls while Xingqiu asked for some crystal shrimp. They both later then got their food and talked for a while, while eating of course. Y/N had fun being there she was glad Xingqiu asked her out even tho she had a whole crisis last night about Chongyun and him. Looks like the same went for Xingqiu he was confident in this date turning out great for Y/N, whatever Chongyun told Xingqiu just pushed him to asking out Y/N. They both then finished eating and left the restaurant. "Where to now Xingqiu?" Y/N asked "You'll see.."

"You won't be disappointed"

♡︎

End of chapter 7.
713 words