A fantasy come true?

When I got home I read the note it gave his number and then told me to meet him at the coffee shack I put on my lipgloss and mascara and grabbed my keys and headed for the car .

When I got to the coffee shack I didn't see anybody outside so I went in " hey you came " he said in a surprised voice " yeah , why did you want to meet here " I asked curiously " oh I love coffee " he answered .

Aidens pov
I knew that jake was watching Sarah for some reason so I wanted her to be around me were I could make sure that she is safe right when jake walks through the door and heads forwards us " so this is the lovely Sarah " he said " yeah I guess ... So " she replied " wait how do you know me " she asked " I have my ways " he answered " jake what the hell are you doing here " I asked " oh ... You know minding my own business just out for a drink " he answered I gave him a look he was hinting at blood I just knew it " oh ... Coffee just incase if you were confused Aiden " he said with that mysterious look on his face " hey Sarah why don't we take this to go " I suggested " yeah that's fine with me " she replied we got up with our coffee and then we
Walked out the door no one was around No one was really even at the coffee shack we stopped to search for the car " leaving so soon " jake said with an evil look on his face " jake Don't even think about it " I said " about what the way her blood would taste in my mouth the way I will make my mouth tingle I think you have more of a problem with that my friend " he said I could see the fright in Sarah's face " what are yall no this can't be" she said more calmly than I'd thought she'd be " jake if you so dare touch one hair on her head I will rip your heart out and I promise to that " I said " well we'll just haft to see about that now won't we " he replied " your choice " I answered " but you will be sorry " he reminded " please " jake replied as he headed toward Sarah " Sarah take you car get out of here " I screamed as she hopped In her car I ran torwards jake I jumped on him he threw me into a tree a threw him onto the ground and then into a tree as he go back up he threw me threw the glass window I broke a chair so I used as a wooden stake and pinged it into his stomach he isn't dead but he won't wake up for 3 days it depends on what family of vampires you came from for some that would of killed them for some it would just leave them wounded for about two hours and other they could wake thousands or hundreds of years later .