The big crack

Sarah's pov
When I woke up I noticed Vanessa was gone then skyler walked out of my bathroom " oh hey your up are you going to get dressed today's Monday so we need to go to school " she said " oh really I thought last night was Saturday " I asked confusedly " nope " she answered I got up and went upstairs got my blue jean skirt out with my pink and blue colored shirt with my straitened hair that went down to my butt with converse shoes blue " lets go" I yelled down the stairs " ok " she said back we both walked to the car we got in cranked it up and drove to school .

When we got to school I wanted to know what happened when he killed anabeth I was searching the crowd for him but he wasn't there " hey " someone said from behind me " looking for someone Aiden said " not anymore " I said back " you want to ditch school with me " Aiden asked " um....I guess " I answered.
Vanessa's pov
I saw Brian he was coming my way I turned around to walk away " hey Vanessa " I heard him call from behind me I just kept walking " Vanessa " he called out i started walking faster I pushed the door to the school hallway open I went to my locker and got my books I went to my class and sat down in my desk " Vanessa " the teacher said " yes " I answered " well you know 1st hour doesn't start for another 22 minutes " he replied " oh " I said as I started to get up and leave " are you ok" he asked " mmhmm" I answered " ok we'll see you in 21 minutes "he said " ok" I said shutting the door .
Skylers pov
I had just got dressed to go to school I went downstairs " yes I know but we need to do a funeral service......yes I know we're late ......this .. Wednesday yes that's perfect " I heardy mom say into the phone " dads funeral is Wednesday " I asked " yes tomorrow we'll go shopping for funeral dresses k now you should be at school by now ...." She replied " ok .......love you " I said going out the door .
Sarah's pov
" Ok so I want to know some stuff about you " I said " ok then .... Ask me anything " he replied " when was the first time you killed someone" I asked acting like I already knew " um... It was about 500 years ago why " he replied " I was just wondering " I said back " what happened to make you kill that person " I asked " okay look I wasn't a vampire I killed that person cause I didn't like vampires one killed my mom the leader of them his name was Nolan he had a girlfriend I wanted to kill all vampires cause I thought they were all bad I wanted anabeth nolans girlfriend I killed her and it was hard mentally and physically " he replied " oh ok I was just wondering " I said " yeah and what made you decide you wanted to go through the woods " he said with a smile " well it's a nice place to talk " I replied " what happened afterward " I said " well jake told me that he was going to kill every girl that I ever loved in the future and also ... I found out he was a vampire because he turned me so he could tell the vampire hunters wich the main one was my uncle they hunted me .... That's why I don't trust jake because I like you so he would maybe try to kill you " he replied we stopped he looked at me " I will do anything to keep you safe ... Sarah " he said to me " I know " I said " let's go get coffee " I insisted " ok " he agreed .
Vanessa's pov
It was now third hour and I couldn't wait to go home " you want to ditch " skyler asked me " sure " ok " she raised her hand " raise your hand " she said "yes ladies " the teacher asked " can we go to the bathroom " we both said " no one goes to the bathroom " she said lets go she said we both got up with our things " we're going to the bathroom " we said closing the door .
Skylers pov
As we were walking down the hall we heard our teacher screaming down the hall " get back here now" we kept walking " so where's Sarah " I asked cluelessly " she skipped with Aiden " she answered.
We were almost every out of the school when the principle came out " go home don't come back till you get your act together " he said " yes sir will do " I said back with a smile " I'm calling your mothers mrs sarell and I don't know your last name Vanessa I've never had any trouble with you before but I have your mothers number " he said trying to sound threatning but it didn't work for me I've been suspended several times before " ok then now you have fun were going to go now Babye " I said with a smile and opening the door skyler followed .
Sarah's pov
Me and Aiden were sitting and talking at the coffee house " so tomorrow you should come over and do nothing with me " I insisted " sure sounds like fun " he said .