Could it be true ?

Sarah's pov
When I got home I went upstairs to my room I laid down on my bed as if that were to fix everything aidens friend tried having me for dinner tonight and if Auden weren't there he would of " dun dun " I heard the sound of my front door bring knocked on I went downstairs and opened it " hey I just wanted to make sure you were ok" Auden said " can I come in " he asked " yeah sure " I said and then he came in "so you and your friend are both vampires " I asked out of shock " yeah I was going to tell once we were closer " Aiden explained " do you want a drink or something " I asked and then paused and thought about how dumb that was to ask he's a vampire " sure " he replied " wait I thought you could only drink blood " I included " well that's the main thing because we're really dead and alive we can't make blood so like the blood we get from humans is so we have blood to keep our hearts pumping and ourselves alive but we can drink other things we just don't need other things like we do blood " he answered " oh but we can't drink revein " he added " why not" I asked " because some of the ingredients aren't vampire friendly oh yeah and no matter if you think you can take them or not do not ever get near go after or let a vampire into your house " he stated " yeah sure why thow" I asked " because there are 5 types of vampires and you wouldn't know if they are the type that haft to be killed by a certain hunter a certain stake or magic or the sun oh and revein " he replied " what type are you" I asked " I haft to be killed by magic but there is a loop hole for me I can get a witch to put a protection spell on me and even thow all of those other things don't kill me it still harms me and I hill but not immeidiatly it all depends on what bloodline you came from and who made you" he informed me this all sort of made scence I thought to myself I walked to the kitchen to get the drinks I came back and gave him his voca and I took a sip out of mine " oh by the way I can come in and out of your house whenever I like now that you let me in so don't be walking around without anything on " he said as he looked at me with his gorgouse blue eyes. " mmhmm " I answered " well I should go " he said I got up to walk him out we stopped on the porch I close the door we were standing one foot away from each other " I'll see you tomorrow " he said "yeah and I'm really sorry about to night that's not how I planned it to go " he said as he looked into eyes " it's fine " I reassured him " I said as he scanned my eyes he leaned in closer till our lips touched they were soft we stood there for a second " I should probably get going" he said as he turned away.

When I got to my room I layed in my bed and replayed that moment over and over again but it never went dull I turned around and closed my eyes because I knew the sooner I went to bed the sooner I would see him .