💥🚫- Racer

This idea came to me at 2 am while trying to go to bed.

So I'm writing it down so I remember it in the morning lol

Ship- No ship but hinted at BakuDeku

Extra Info- After the sludge monster attack Bakugou stopped using his quirk and slowly became friends with Midoriya again. He even helped All Might train him since we all know All Might isn't a good teacher.

Setting- Soemone asks Bakugou who designs his racer outfits

Bakugou Pov

If someone who would of told me that I would be street racing instead of being a hero I would of thought they were lying. But they aren't.

I'm going to a regular high school and street race at night on the weekends. It's how I make my money honeslty.

Plus I'm pretty good at it too.

I gripped the steering wheel as I waited for the flag to go down. Once it was down I hit the accelerate.

I shifted smoothly through the gears as I easily beat my opponent. The finish line was coming up fast and I hit my nitros.

I passed the finish line in first with ease as I slowed the car down to a stop. I got out and grinned as everyone came to congratulate me.

I took the money from my opponent and pocketed it. I was about to get into my car and go home when I felt a tug on my sleeve.

I look over at the group of people with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"Who makes your racing gear?" One of them asked.

I chuckled.

"Someone named Izuku Midoriya. He goes to UA" I said with a smug smirk.

A lot of people knew who Deku was since the class was very popular. I couldn't wait for that to get into the news and his class question him.

I really just like causing hell for Deku whenever I can. With that I got into my car and drove home.

Word Count- 335

I wrote this all at 2 am and I must say I have the best ideas at two am.

Also a kageyama oneshot will come out once I'm home from work. Might have to do a boundaries page to but idk yet.

Anyway Hope you guys enjoy.