Chapter 11!

"I think that's all the posters down," Kendo stated. 

"Thank goodness," Suzuya stated. 

"Yeah, I think we went up against half of the force of skeletons," Ash stated. 

Jabez and Zara snuck into the headquarters of Skeletons, which was a huge building, Jabez casually melts the vent with his unnatural bioheat, no trace of it left then, they entered a conference room full of people talking. 

None of them noticed Zara or Jabez because Jabez used body supremacy to mask their presence, scent, aura completely. 

He performs the brainwashing onto all of them to undo the bounty on him, therefore forgetting what went down there. 

The next day... 

Kendo and Ash went to school. Walking in the corridors.

Kendo pinched Ash's ear. "Next time, before you do anything, know what you're doing, you could've gotten yourself killed," 

"Sorry, sheesh," Ash winced in pain. 

"Huh, that's odd, where's that midget?" Suzuya stated. 

"Huh, I just got a message from Bel." Kendo stated. 

"What did she say?" Ash asked. 

"She says Jabez is in prison at the police department for killing some men at the bar, he said his reason was that they cat called Zara," Kendo stated. 

"I never thought that guy would resort to killing! He's so y'know, nice!" Suzuya freaks out at that. 

"Neither of us did." Kendo and Ash stated.

Bel bailed Jabez out of prison, why? Because he was her friend. 

Zara was happy to see Jabez once again, the two hugged each other. 

"And she says, she bailed Jabez out of prison," Kendo stated. 

Last night. 

Jabez and Zara were at the bar drinking together. "I love you," He said to her. 

"Hey there, beautiful, wanna have some fun with us? Is that your lil' bro? How about you ditch us? You've got one great body!" Hearing those words, pissed off Jabez. 

Jabez appeared before those men in the distance. 

He hand-chopped a man's head off, crushed a skull, pushed another one so far towards a table, half their torso went flying off, then he thrusted his finger through their throat. Then gouged the next one's eyes. "DIE! ALL OF YOU DIE!" Jabez's face was full of rage. 

He drove his fist through another man. Then he knocked the next harasser's head off. He bit a man's ear, ripping it off, then spat it into their face making his head explode, he grabbed the next one's shaft and ripped it out. He ripped a man's heart out. He slammed both skulls together, making it explode. 

"Freeze!" The police entered the building, Jabez then crashed to his knees and held out his arms then the police cuffed him. 

"That's what happened," Zara explained to Bel. 

"I never saw you ever filled with that much rage before, man," Bel nudged Jabez. 

"They really pulled a nerve," Jabez replied. "Makes me want to kill all harassers and creeps in the world." 

"Honey, please calm down," Zara held his hand tightly. 

"Okay, aah'll calm down," Jabez stated. "Aah never felt this way once,"