Chapter 14!

The Gods and Goddesses watched Jabez hanging out with his friends. All sitting in a white, room full of thrones according to their abilities.

"How could one single, tiny man carry such a destructive yet intuitive power?" Loki stated. "It makes me want to rob him." 

"I wouldn't recommend that if I were you," Orphelia stated. 

"Loki, you are such an idiot, the war hasn't even started and you've got your eyes on a man already," Anubis stated. 

"Are you trying to call me gay?!" Loki exclaimed. 

"Yes," Anubis casually stated. 

"Jabez isn't someone you should take lightly, even I had to be very serious when I was up against him. I can obviously tell he was holding back, if he can do that without moving then there's no way I can beat him if decided to cut loose," Orphelia stated. 

"So, let me get this straight, that midget alone, can cause you fear?" Loki stated. 

"Yeah, I could say that, I call his body supremacy the Power to True Self," She stated. 

"Anyways, whatever, huh, what's that? Belial's stalking them," Loki stated. 

In the streets of Fantasia, Jabez walked with his lover and his friends. 

"Huh, Belial, why are you here?" Jabez paused then the mention of that name. 

An albino man hiding behind a post. 

Bel, Kendo, Suzuya, Ash looked at the man there. 

"No way, that is him," Suzuya blinked. 

"Get away from my man!" Belial exclaimed as he glared at Zara. 

"You stay away from Jabez," Ash prepared his gun. 

"Shut up, boy, I'm not here for you," Belial moved him to the side. 

Ash fired at him. 

"So, you would like to die?" Belial stated. "Guns and man-made weapons don't work on me," 

"Ash, put those things down,"Jabez stated. 

"Okay," Ash puts away his weapons. 

"Get out of here, creep!" Zara exclaimed. 

"Why should I, whore?" He barked. 

"What did you say to mah woman? Dumb muffin?" Jabez glared at the man, activating killing instinct. 

"What the-- that's killing instinct?! How did he?!" Ash widened his eyes. 

The aura Jabez gave was tremendous people in the area felt their legs shaking, coldness hung in the air. 

"Wait..." Hibiki sensed something. "How... did that man just do that." 

"If you want to settle something, then have it taken in the time of the war event, got it, bub?" Jabez gripped him by his throat, the man's throat was crushed by an impossible grip, then Zara tugging him manages to let him release the other.

The people were shocked when they looked at him. 

But Belial gets up. "You think I don't know how to deal with you? Huh? I have the power to manipulate any kind of power and even predict the future itself!" He exclaimed. 

"Oh yeah, you can," Jabez stated. 

"But I won't fight you, just like you said, we'll settle this in the war event," Belial walked away. 

"Yeah, uh," Jabez looked at the people then scooped Zara in his arms then shot to the skies. 

"Goodluck to your guys' dates!" Jabez exclaimed. 

Ash, Kendo, and Suzuya let out a sigh. 

Seems like Jabez wanted to stay on a low profile. 

The news goes on about an albino man performing killing instinct. 

Many viewers saw Jabez's face. 

People on the news talked about what kind of coldness they felt in the air. 

Ash, Kendo, and Suzuya stayed away from the news reporters, staying at cafe shops until they would vanish. 

"What do you think we should do?" Kendo stated as she sipped her coffee. 

"Not sure, but I guess we'll have to wait it out 'til things cool down," Ash shrugged his shoulders. 

Then Seraph entered the cafe shop. Ordering himself a regular cup of joe and coffee bread. 

"That guy..." Kendo blinked. 

"My dark arts says he's a divine being," Suzuya stated. 

"I'll talk to him," Ash peeled away from the table they sat on, then he approached the man. "Uh, excuse me, sir," 

"Hm?" Seraph turned to him. "What do you need, kid?" 

"One of my friends says you're an angel?" Ash stated. 

"I see," Seraph replied. "Then what's your business with me?" 

"Can you become one of our allies in the upcoming war?" He asked, making allies was one of the strategies his mother taught him. 

"I'll think about it." He stated. 

"I'm the son of Hibiki," Ash stated. 

"I'm aware, let me think first kid," Seraph replied. 

He got his coffee and his coffee bread, then made his merry way towards a table. 

Ash and he talked to each other, he tried to convince the man. "You see, Mary, she plans to take out the strongest ones out, my friend Jabez managed to escape. Enterprise was the assailant," 

"Wait, that crazy bitch plans to kill the strongest ones? That's a little creepy, okay kid, I'll check in on with my brothers and see if I could get them to agree," And miraculously the man was convinced. He held his hand out. Ash wasn't expecting it to work, guess he just needed to tell the most important thing. 

"Wait, where's Bel?" Kendo stated. 

"I saw her head to the hair salon to get her hair dyed white," Suzuya stated. 

"Huh, why white?" Ash stated. 

"Well, I guess it's because Jabez and Bel are good friends," Kendo stated.

"But congrats on managing to convince that guy, what'd you tell him?" Suzuya asked. 

"The same thing Jabez told us," He answers. 

"Not bad," Kendo stated. 

Then they all decided to head over to the salon then saw Bel with white streaking hair. 

"This hair is indeed beautiful," Bel stood up from the seat and turned to the opposite side, looking at her friends. 

"Greetings," Bel bowed her head to her master's friends. 

Then they all walked out of the building. 

They passed by a poster of a bald, muscly man with lipstick on his lips, wearing a girl's panty as a mask and a stripper's tights. "Watch out for Lotheideus! He is gay as hell!"