Chapter 41!

Bel, Jabez clone defended the city's power source. 

Kendo, and Jabez clone waited in the pumping station beneath the city. 

Zara and Jabez stayed in the house with Candock. 

Hibiki and Jabez clone kept an eye out for any shady characters while perched on the rooftops. 

"You see anything?" Hibiki asked. 

"Nope," Jabez clone replied. 

"Do you mind if I could help?" Yakumo appeared next to Jabez. 

"Sure, sis," Jabez replied. 

"Honestly, I haven't faced such beings before," Yakumo stated. 

"Neither have aah sis," Jabez clone replied. 

"Seems like they figured out our plans," Elide muttered. 

Candock suddenly said something to Jabez as he was letting Zara mess with his hair. "I know where they are, Jabez!" 

"You do?" Jabez stated. 

"Guess aah'll make another clone then," Jabez stated. 

Candock held Jabez clone's hand when they went out, guiding him to where she could trace her family members. The building was several blocks away, there stood the apartment. "They're down to their final plan, stealing the weapons of all fighters within Fantasia," Candock stated. 

"Well, aah'm not exactly friendly with the other factions, got any bright ideas on how we can convince them to prepare?"Jabez answers. 

"I think we should just briefly warn them," Candock stated. 

"Good idea," Jabez clone stated, then they withdrew and went off. Then landed before a demonic arch which led to the realm of demons. 

"Carry me." Candock yawned as Jabez clone scooped the girl into his arms, then a swirling flame appeared before them then they stepped into it. 

Transferred into another realm, a layer of hell, he stood on a floating mass of rock kept afloat on an endless body of sulfur and condemned souls. Beyond him, no bridge of any kind but he didn't need that, he can just casually walk on open space, approaching the hell-like kingdom in the distance. 

The entire kingdom of hell was infinitely large, yet the walls flanked it even the walls. But once he reached the gigantic, obsidian, finely carved door. 

"You don't qualify as permitted in this realm," A huge eye appeared before Jabez. 

"Lissen here, aah've got a message for all y'all, it's about the Transcients." Jabez stated. 

"What?! You're carrying one in your hands!" The eye flinches. 

"Aah'll explain, if ya let me through we can prevent deaths," Jabez stated. 

"...You speak the truth. No lies, all right," The eye then allowed them to come through, they stepped into an entire civilization full of menacing buildings, architecture, vehicles, literally anything a city has. 

The demonic beings shot their glares at Jabez as he continued forward. 

"Tch, what's a fantasian doing here?" One of them muttered.

" 'Scuse me... sir, maybe we can interest you in our hooters~?" Some succubus flirted with Jabez, he casually brushes past them. 

"Tch, rude," The succubus shook their heads a bit. 

He didn't need to ask questions about where they were, he knew all the heartbeats, all the souls, all existences, all origins thanks to clear mind. There wasn't anything he didn't know, he approached the heart of this city and reached the biggest, gothic-looking castle he ever laid eyes upon. 

The clouds high above darkened, dark rain drops hammered in the city. 

He used his hair to cover Candock from the rain, then he pushed the doors open.

"Huh?" Morbius and the other demons who were in the main hall heard the sound, approached where the sound came from. They saw Jabez and Candock. 

"Huh? You wanna settle it here?!" Belial said hungrily. 

"No, just lissen," Jabez stated. 

"You're not here to fight anybody?" They all said confusedly. 

"Not really," Jabez replied. 

"How do we know this isn't some trick?" Abbadon stated. 

"Because thiz iz about da Transcients, they're going to steal every Fantasian warrior's weapons," Jabez warned. 

"Really? Is that why you brought her?" Alsiel stated. 

"No, she's not with them, she's mah friend, okay." Jabez stated. 

"What do you propose we do?" Morbius stated. 

"Yeah, midget?" Eligor stated. 

"I suggest you put your weapons into Maw," Jabez stated. 

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" They exclaimed. 

"It's the only known realm that terrifies any faction ever, thazz no joke, aah've been there. Aah lost everything aah was ever capable of." Jabez stated. 

"Oh yeah, how do you propose we send our weapons to Maw?" Belial stated. 

"Aah know how to do a glyph to the Maw." Jabez answers. 

"Seriously? Nobody on Fantasia has ever done it at all, you're saying you can pull off that insane feat?" Morbius said in disbelief. 

"Yeah," He made the chisel of Mourne appear in his hand. 

They surrendered their best weapons to keep it from getting stolen, putting them in one pile. 

Jabez tapped it with his chisel then it transferred all of it into the maw. "Aah can return you your guys' weapons, but for the meantime, we're trying to counter the plan of the Transcients," He stated. 

Meanwhile at Nocturnal faction. 

"Let me get this straight, you, Jabez, want me to surrender my black thorn and even my allies' weapons too?" Mary raised a brow as she looked at a Jabez clone. 

"Aah just need the main weapons, if they plan to steal the weapons, who knows what they'll do with it," Jabez replied. 

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but all right, I'll take your word for it," Mary agreed. 

"Thank you," Jabez brought out his chisel of Morne, then waited for the items to be yielded then he tapped it with his chisel sending it to the MoM. 

Meanwhile Suzuya who was focused on schoolwork, got the news rather late, she was informed to surrender her weapon. Obviously, she wasn't willing but they were up against the Transcient, so she had to yield her weapon to Jabez so he could send it to the Maw. 

"Dammit! Our plans have been foiled by that strategist!" Elide roared. 

"How will we have our midget now?!" The midget hunters roared. "Well... I suppose we should lay low and continue to observe them." 

The Nocturnals felt vulnerable without their weapons, but what Jabez said was true. Pretty much the rest of the other factions. Netheria had to do some serious convincing because the plans of the Transcients was quite deadly. Including the Gods and Goddesses, everyone felt vulnerable without their best weapons.

If the opposition had possession of their weapons, that would be too much for them to handle. 

"We need to take that toy of his!" Ein and Zwei observed what Jabez did to the Gods and Goddesses weapons. "And then he'll be truly ours! Ours alone!"