Chapter 3: David and Goliath

I woke up the Friday ready for school, my mom cooked me a nice breakfast and I was so happy it was Friday and also another day of high school. I was even happy to see my bus driver, even though all I got was "wassup bub". I went to my first 4 periods happy and murdering them all. Today could get no better, but where everything goes down, Lunch. I brought my own lunch today, kind of hate the artificial healthy pizza. I went to my seat with my friend MariJuan. His real name was Juan Sanchez. They called him MariJuan because this kid was the highest funny kid outside and in school but in class he was a genius, highest GPA, and been on A honor roll since 8th grade. I don't know, I'm surprised too but anyways I had made a sub and brought some chips and a juice suddenly I felt a solar eclipse happen to occur over me. He said " hey kid gimme ya lunch" then took it. I asked to give it back but when I got up he pushed me down. This kid was about 250 real steel. Then suddenly I became the laughing matter of the whole 2nd period lunch. Once I got myself together, I had enough strength to push him back and he only went about uhhhh... 2 inches. He threw my lunch to MariJuan and suddenly walked up pretty quick and swung a blow, I dodged and swung will all my might, and suddenly I heard a loud thump. Surprising it wasn't me, it was Eric, the senior that bullies freshman defeated. I read the bible time from time and pray everyday but you know the story uhhhh... Dayvon and Gena... I mean David and Goliath, it suddenly became true.