What is going on ?

"Ammaa..siddharth. Dont fall on me. We both will end up hurt on the floor.  Here..wait...aaghh"

She swiftly moved her left hand and caught held of the open door to balance herself. His weight was familiar for her, he has fallen on her, laid on top of her ,but he was very much conscious all that time, and its been a long time since Biggboss and she isn't his moti anymore. All the dieting and exercises had changed her physique and she can't keep hold of him any longer.
She slowly caught his hands, "sidharth..amma..be careful..",
she moved his hands towards her shoulders..
"can you hear me..listen im going to walk to that sofa over there..hey open your eyes..please walk with me. I dont want to fall and break my bones. Come on now. Hah. Kya siddharth"
she whined. "Why are you so drunk. Did you drive on your own too?"

"My god" He exclaimed.

He couldn't respond to anything, but after a long time, when she held his hands,  there was so much peace around him. All that guilt and pain seemed to run away with just her presence. He walked along with her trying to not put too much weight on her.
But that was all his conscious body could do. He fell straight to the sofa, dragging her along with him.

"Ammaa.."she screached.

There was a sharp pain in her neck.
"Aahah. I think you broke my bone."
She slowly got out of his hold and rubbed her neck.

"Sorry baby" he mumbled.

"What happened siddharth. Dont scare me like this". She rambled on untill she noticed that he wasn't even listening to her words.
"Aagh siddharth"
He had dozed off. He was sleeping in a very uncomfortable position.
She felt bad..
"hey siddharth wake up. Dont sleep like this. Youre gonna have a body pain tomorrow morning. You should sleep in the bed. Come on. Lets try walking to the bedroom"
It seemed a big risk for her. Her neck would actually break if he fell on the bed the same way he did on sofa. She got her second chance in life and now she was risking it again,
" if i end up in the hospital siddharth i wont spare you",
She complained and took hold of his hands again.
" Get up now "
Her voice was strong, he knew he had to follow the madams orders.
He slowly sat straight. Laying down for a minute had given him some consciousness back. He walked towards her bedroom all by himself. Shehnaz still, made sure to catch his hands, fully aware it might not make much of a difference.