Figuring things out

Shehnaaz watched her dear siddharth sleeping peacefully. She felt a tad irritated, because she lost her sleep,her chest hurt from carrying the huge mans weight ,her neck hurt from the fall , but she was also worried what might have happened for him to get so drunk. She slowly took his phone out of his pocket. 3 missed calls. Mom. She read.

'Does she know he's here. I should call'

It was 12 in the morning but she didn't want to ignore the missed call.
'Maybe mom would tell me what happened'

She swiftly took her phone and called his mother. No response. She must have fallen asleep.  She texted a message to Neetu di, his sister  :

Di..siddharth came here today, a little drunk, and now is asleep. I found some missed calls from mom on his phone. I tried calling back but no one's picking up. I hope everything is fine. He didn't say anything. Please make sure to tell ma that he's here and not to get worried if she is.

Putting the phone down, she slowly caressed his face. Oh! how she had missed this.. Him and her in the same bed..like the days in biggboss.. His cute face. His tiny eyes, and dark lips. She had a very bad urge to kiss him. He might not even remember if she does it. So was his state.

'Oh my god. What am i thinking. I should go from this room or i'll have really naughty thoughts'

She stood up, covered his legs with a quilt and closed the door and decided to lay on the couch. She wasn't going to get sleep anyway.
Sana knew she was going to spend the whole night, eyes wide open, thinking what might have happened to siddharth and checking the phone for neetu di's reply which is exactly what she did.

At 6 am, her phone beeped. She quickly checked and saw the reply.

Neetu di : Ok thankyou dear for informing. . I'll let her know.

Sana : What happened?

Neetu di : I don't know dear! I found out this just now ! Mom said she knew he would be with you, which is why she didn't bother to tell any of us..but she was worried a little because he was drunk and still chose to drive in that state. To know what actually happened, you should ask that to himself! Paagal ladka.

Sana : Oh i see

Neetu di : Let him sleep for now. Tell him to call back soon whenever he wakes up.

Sana : I will

She was angry suddenly. she felt the urge to hit him. What was he thinking anyway, getting drunk and driving the car, risking his life. Drinking and driving is not something someone like siddharth would do. It's so unusual.

She walked to her room to wake him up and scold him, but when she entered the room, she saw a very handsome man sleeping in her bed. He seemed so peaceful, and content,covered in the quilt except his one leg, peeping out. She took a deep breathe and decided to wait.

'Patience shehnaz patience'
She told herself and walked to the kitchen to make some tea.

..........××××..........

Siddharth woke up hearing someone enter the room. He was a bit confused at first, unable to remember where he was. A few seconds, and a sharp pain engulfed his head, and along with it, memories flashed and brought him back his consciousness.
Oh  fuck. He remembered. The drinking. Shehnaaz. The sofa. Falling. The bedroom. Thats right he was in her bedroom. In her bed. The pillows smelled like her. The familiar smell. He realised he missed it very much. He suddenly saw her come in, all he could do was shut his eyes. He needed a little time to think, he wasn't as spontaneous as her. So he pretended to be asleep. A part of him wished she would sit beside him, hell, he wished she would lie down near him and caress his face like before..the way she used to do in biggboss. But by the time he opened his eyes she had left the room.