What now

(I'm so sorry for being such a lazy writer. The past few months has been so hard with all the news and just dealing with the loss of our favourite person. I hope everyone is doing okay. Stay happy and healthy☺)

"Yes mom, im fine. i'll talk to you later. Please dont worry. I'll be back. Okay"

Siddharth let a deep sigh of releif after calling his dear mom. He had spent a whole half hour trying to explain her the situation and walked back only to see shehnaaz sound asleep.

A small ray of sunlight from a hole in the curtains hit straight at her pretty face making it glow even more. The little hairs on her head were already dancing in a slow rhythm to the wind from the door that he had left open while coming back from the balcony.

'Uff, yeh ladki ! She is growing more and more beautiful every day'

He saw her twitch and turn her head a little because of the cold wind. He giggled a little and walked back to the balcony to close the door. His stomach grumbled. He swiftly jumped to the chair at the dining table and felt the smell of good healthy food.

'Awww she even kept tablets for me...So sweet sana'..."thankyou",
he whispered in her ears and slowly pecked on her cheeks without waking her up. He dragged his chair near to hers and started eating. He remembered her saying she couldn't sleep last night. He didn't completely remember what he said to her.

'Did i mess it up? Is that why she couldn't sleep? Did i tell her properly. Why don't i remember anything.  Hell what was i thinking. What was i even doing. Omg. Neetu won't spare me for this. And sana is going to ask questions after questions. What explanation should i give?'

Running his hands through his hair, his eyes kept its gaze on her. He started having real urges to kiss her more,hold her in his arms and just go away.
Go away from this world of confusions, the judgements, the fears, the insecurities, to just leave everything behind and just be with her.Just in their own world where there is just love. He wanted to protect her from the cruel world. He won't let anyone ever hurt her.

His hands slowly caressed her head. This has never happened to him. He never believed in those fantasy love stories. "How can there be a world of just love",he used to say, "life is full of hardships, its a race its a competition, life is a challenge".

But with Shehnaaz it was all just calm. Just like when he is with his mom, there is simply peace. Even when they argue, there is a sense of peace, a sense of belonging. Like they are a family,
like they are the same soul and thus no amount of fights could seperate them. Its not something others get to see,its a feeling that only he and sana can understand.
She has such a hold on him its even a little scary for him. He is well aware that if she wants him to, he will listen to her all day all night and will literally do anything for her. He wants her to have everything good in her life, but also wants to protect her from the bad and he knew that while he tries to protect her, he will get hurt too but nothing can stop these feelings.

'Yes the woman has a hold on me and now im done for'
With this thought he shook her chair and decided to wake her up with a loud cackle.