Just sidnaaz things

His eyes opened.

'Ugh. I must have dozed off again.'
He lifted his head to look at the clock.

11.30.

'Oh god'

He sat straight on the bed with his hands still rubbing his aching head.

"Hogaya thumhara?"

Shehnaaz was standing right near the bed, her hands folded. He jolted a little, he hadn't seen her come in a second time.

"Yaar shehnaz dont scare me like that"

There was no reply. He slowly looked towards her side. The sun shining behind her, he couldn't really see her face, only the shadow, she wasn't his moti anymore. She has got the perfect body shape and looked like an hourglass.
She had worn an orange dress.

"Yaar shehnaz kya mast lag rahi hai tu"

He sticked out his tongue.
She wasn't in the mood though. She turned to the curtains and slid them off bringing more light to siddharth's eyes, making him blind for a few seconds.

" Aaghh" he groaned and shut his eyes.

She opened the windows, and now the sound of cars and people echoed the room. Among them she also heard a few kaa kaas from the crows. She giggled. Siddharth too heard them and couldn't control his smile. But Shehnaaz, suddenly remembered she had got to be serious and turned back at him.

"Tera problem kya hai? What was your intension yesterday. Getting drunk like that..koi dekha ho tho? Aur kisiko chot lag gaya tho..ya phir thume chot lag gaya tho...kya karthi siddharth hay rabba what were you thinking ?"

She walked towards him angrily. He still looked a bit dizzy and unbothered. This irritated her.

"Siddharth bas. Ab tu meri patience test karr rahi hai. Sun meri baat dyan se. "

She pulled his hair and slightly patted his cheeks to wake him up.
"Uth jaa.  Aur proper explanation do mujhe. Kya hua tha kal? "

"Yar shehnaz. Im having such a bad headache. Ill tell you later."

He stood up and walked towards the toilet.

"Nahi. I have waited far too long. Stop running away from me and tell me"

She held his hands and pulled him so strong he almost fell on her again.

"Kya madam. Where was all your strength yesterday. Jab zaroorat thi, thab kuch nahi kar payi."

She didn't like that statement.

"Thats it im pissed off siddharth. There is no winning against you. Ma pata hai kitni tension me thi? Phone check kiya apna? Kisika koyi parvah hi nahi hai thujhe. Pehle sirf cigarette tha ab aur bhi cheeze shuru kiya thu? Aur upar se drive karna. Kya baat hai kya baat hai sahi hai"

She clapped her hands sarcastically and  pushed him.

"Thu jaa. Toilet jaa. Shanthi se susu kar. Jaa."

He couldn't control his laugh. He laughed loudly.

"Mooh thod dungi siddharth mere se mazaak math kar me serious hu bohoth zyada. Kal so nahi payi me teri wajah se patah hai? Upar se kitna dard bhi ho raha hai. Hayy rabba." She rubbed her neck.

"Naatak math kar thu zyada",
he said and picked up his phone to call his mom. He walked towards the balcony. Shehnaaz understood and walked to the kitchen to prepare him some food. Also a small tablet for his headache. She prepared a small breakfast arranged them in a tray and kept them on the dining table. She sat on a chair and watched him talk to his mom. She waited patiently hoping the food wont get cold because he was taking too long. She wished he would tell her whats going on. And sometime between those thoughts, a tired and exhausted shehnaaz fell asleep.

(P.S  please forgive me if there is any grammatical errors in my hindi. Im not a hindi - speaking person which is why im not good at it, but sometimes especially when they are having an argument i feel it is more real and cute and authentic when it's written in hindi. So if there's any mistake plz guide me, thankyou.)