21

Luke's POV

The next morning, I woke up and heard birds chirping. Once I opened my eyes, I remembered me and Michael camping out here.

I reached into my bag, and pulled out mouthwash. I stood up, and walked outside of the tent. I spit the mouthwash out, and walked back in. I saw Michael's sitting up, and I smiled at him. He held his hand out, and I placed the mouth wash in his hand. He did the same thing as me, and then walked back into the tent.

He laid back down, and closed his eyes with his arms behind his head. I bit my lip, and looked at Michael. He looks so good just laying there. I evilly smiled, and grabbed his hand. He opened his eyes and looked at me as if he were waiting for me to ask a question.

I felt myself harden at just the thought of Michael doing dirty things to me. My free hand ran down his chest, and my eyes followed.

"Luke? What are you thinking about?" He asked, and sat up. "How good does it feel to touch yourself? I've never done it before but I want to."

-

Michaels POV.

This has got to be the best day of my life.

"It feels really good. Luke, where did this come from?" I asked, and he shrugged. "I wanna feel good, but I'm not comfortable with anyone yet." He said quietly.

"Why don't you try it sometime?" I suggested, and he bit his lip.

"Teach me how." He whispered, and my eyes widened. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes y

"Lay down, babe." I said quietly, and he crawled under the blankets. i crawled under them too, and laid beside him, propping myself up on one elbow. "Take your pants off." I said quietly, and he blushed, but nodded. As he did that, I grabbed the small bottle of lube by the entrance. "Here." I said, and squirted some on his hand. "You've gotta trust me for a second, okay?" I said, and he nodded. I placed my hand on top of his and wrapped it around his length.

"Go like this." I whispered, and moved his hand up and down. I smiled when he closed his eyes and sighed. "I w-w-want something in m-me." He whispered shyly, and i felt myself get stiff. "Suck on your fingers." I whispered, and he did as he was told. I took his wrist and moved it under the blankets. When he spread his legs out, one hit mine. I laid down beside him, and grabbed the lube again. "F-f-feels good." He whispered

I pulled down my shorts, and placed my hand around myself.

"Wait. Michael. Touch me." he breathed, and I stopped for a second. "Are you sure?" I asked, and he nodded quickly, softly whining from the loss of contact. I moved my hand on him slowly, and I felt him start to pump me. He turned his head, and bit down softly on my shoulder. I grabbed the hand that he was using on himself, and moved it in and out faster. "I love you." He whispered.

He moved his hand quicker around me, and bit down more on my shoulder. "M-M-Mikey-" he whimpered. I looked over at the innocent boy and saw a look of pleasure wash across his whole face, making me go over the edge too.

"Michael.." He moaned, and turned his body towards mine. He ran his finger up my chest, and brought it up. He licked everything off of it, and let his finger trail down his chin. "You're so beautiful, darling." I whispered, and he laid down on my chest.