1

You woke up by the sun rays which were coming from outside and smile but soon it faded when you saw your husband or say your arranged husband you started thinking about the day you met him for the first time you sadly chuckled remembering that day.......

Flashback a year ago~
Your pov
You heard your mom calling you so you went to her
Y/n - Yes mom
Y/m - Baby I wanna tell you something
Y/n - what is it mom?*  you were smiling but it soon faded when you hear her*
Y/m - Y/n baby we arranged your marriage *she said looking at you*
But you didn't said anything and your mom continue
Y/m - Y/n i know you are just 21yrs old but- *you cutted off her by saying*
Y/n - Mom there is no need to explain and i know whatever you will do will be good for me*you said flashing a smile towards your mom as she smiled back at you*
Y/m - I don't know what good things I have done in my past life that i got you as my daughter *she said and she hugged you while you hugged her back*

Time skip~
After lunch~
Y/d - Y/n *your dad called you as you said*
Y/n - Yes dad
Y/d - Y/n baby if you are ok then can you go for a dinner with your soon to be husband I mean if you want~
Y/n - i am ok with it dad*you said as your dad smiled and at you said*
Y/d - He will come to pick you up at 8pm *you hummed in response*

Ay 8pm
You heard a car horn as you understood that jungkook has arrived so you quickly waved by to your parents and rushed outside and saw him inside the car as you too opened the car amd sat in the front seat and he started the engine and started driving and there was dead silence none of you spoke or tried to speak a word so you decided to speak.
Y/n - Uhmm jungkook *you said as he just hummed in response* where are we going I mean whe~
Jungkook - To xxx cafe *he said*
Y/n - ok

To be continue.......