10

You opened your eyes feeling his hand on your waist and saw your both faces were very close to each other as you gasp ans quickly stood there embarrassed while Jungkook just laughed at your silly behaviour and you said
Y/n - W-we a-are getting late let's go *you said as you walked away from him ans settled yourself in his car while he came after a minute ans started driving the car*
But suddenly his phone started ringing as he looked at the caller Id and it was Mr.Bang who is his special client and he picked up the call and after sometime he looked at your direction and took a deep breath and said
Jungkook - Y/n *as soon as he called your name you turn around to look at him*
Jungkook - I-I can't attend the marriage *he said looking down as you got confused*
Y/n - B-but w-why
Jungkook - I am sorry but suddenly there is an important meeti~
Y/n - Jungkook is your meeting that much important *you said aa your eyes started getting wet because you can't take it anymore*
Jungkook - I-I said I am sorry *he said looking down*
Y/n - Fine then stop the car *you said as he looked at you confused but didn't stop the car*
Y/n - I SAID STOP GHE CAR *you shouted and he pulled the break as soon as he stopped the car you got out of it and started walking towards the marriage hall while he also got out of the car*
Jungkook - Y/n Y/n listen to me Y/n *he said running after you but you didn't stop and walking continuously*
Y/n - What should I listen Jungkook?
Jungkook - Y/n do you want your husband to lose this deal too??
Y/n - I don't want ot Jungkook but did you ever thought about anything other then your work *and that's it your tears started to fall and he was about to wipe them with his thumb but you didn't let him and said*
Y/n - TELL ME
Jungkook just looked down because it's true that he just see work and work
Y/n - You don't have an answer right *you sadly chuckled*

To be continue..........