5

Y/n - Its ok j-jungkook calm d-down *you said gathering all your courage and it did work slowly he started to hug*
Y/n - Jungkook ups and downs are always on our way of life its just that we have to learn how to face them *you said still hugging him*
Jungkook - Hmm and again I am sorry *as he said you nodded your head and broke the hug*
Y/n - I told you jungkook its ok *you said and was about to turn but your toe started hurting where the broken glasses scratched your leg while helping him*
Jungkook - Y/n what happened to your l- *but suddenly it hit him and said* ugh I am such a jerk.
Y/n - Ahh *suddenly you were lifted in the bridal style by him as you gasped at the closeness.
Y/n - Jungkook I can w-walk.
Jungkook - Shh it's just because of me so lemme help you
Y/n - I can ma-
Jungkook - Shhh *he said shushing you*
*he made you sit on the bed and went to take first aid kit from thr drawer, then he took your leg in his hands and took some cream and started to apply on her leg while you hiss in pain a little*
Jungkook - Oh sorry Y/n
Y/n - No no it's ok

Time skip
After sometime when he was done treating your wound.
*Jungkook got up and started going out but he was stopped by you when you said*
Y/n - Where are you going?
Jungkook - Lemme bring our dinner here.
Y/n - Wait I'll bring it *you were about to get up but stopped you*
Jungkook - Yah don't get up it will hurt and I am saying nahh that I'll bring so lemme bring *he said and went to bring the dinner which you made earlier and after some time he came up with 2 trays in his hand and put in front of you and you both started to eat it*

To be continue....................