3

Y/n - Good morning jungkook *you said with a smile*
Jungkook - Morning *he flashed a little smile*
Y/n - Here *you said serving him the breakfast*
Jungkook - Won't you eat
Y/n - Lemme clean the kitchen first *you said as you turned to go but he grabbed your hand and made you sit on chair beside him you gasp as you were taken aback by his movement*
Jungkook - First eat*he said and started eating his food and you started eating too*

After you both were done he went to his office and you started cleaning the house while you were leaning you got a call and you went to pick your phone and saw jungkook calling you

OTP
Y/n - Hello jungkook.
Jungkook - Hello Y/n can you please bring the file which has brown cover it id in my left drawer.
Y/n - Sure.
Jungkook - And be fast *he said and cutted the call*

Your pov
You ended the call and went to find his file in the bedroom and opened his left drawer and found the file as it was on the top and took it and went to his office after locking the house.

After 30min you nreached his office and went inside and was greeted by many employees.

Employee 1 - Good morning Ma'am *with a smile*
Employee 2 - Good morning Ma'am
Y/n - Good morning *you said with a wide smile*

Then you went to jungkook cabin and saw him sittimg on his chair and you knocked the door before going inside as he said

Jungkook - Come in *he said without looking up*
Y/n - Here *as you said he recognized your voice and looked at you*
Jungkook - Thank you.
Y/n - Its alright jungkook *you said with a smile*

And then again he started doing his work completely forgetting about you as you sign coz you know if his laptop is in front of him he won't see anyone and then you made your way out of the office which he didn't notice and made you hurt a bit coz he didn't even told you to stay for a while you were going to exit from the office but suddenly the receptionist call you and said

Receptionist - Ma'am actually I wanna say something to you.
Y/n - First don't call me ma'am it makes me feel old * you said as she chuckled*
Receptionist - Ok then what should I call you ma~
Y/n - Its Y/n *you cutted her off with a smile*
Receptionist(IU) - Ma~ I mean Y/n here take this *she said giving you a card as you looked at it and it was an wedding invitation card*
Y/n - Wow IU you are getting married congrats *you said and hugged as she hugged you back*

To be continue.............