8

Jk/m - Nevermind let's go inside *with that you both went inside and saw mr.jeon sitting on the couch and you bowed at him*
Y/n - Hello dad how are you??
Jk/d - I am fine Y/n what about you?
Y/n - I am also fine dad *and that's how you all were gossiping until mrs.jeon said*
Jk/m - Y/n I want to ask you something *she said as you looked at her before nodding your head* Y/n does jk treat you well O mean does he spend time with you *she said as you were taken about by her question*
Y/n - Yes mok he gives me his time and treat me well *you lied*
Jk/m - That's good to hear dear but if he create any problems then just tell me I'll teach him a good lesson *she said as you nodded while laughing*
Y/n - Sure mom *and that how morning turned into night you all had your dinner and you said*
Y/n - Mom & Dad it was a lovely meeting you both * you smiled and they smiled back*
Jk/d - Y/n dear next time bring jk with you *he said while smiling and you nodded*
Y/n - I'll dad if he will be free *you said sadly and jk/m notice it and said*
Jk/m - Dear don't be sad next time I'll specially talk to him to come *she said assuring you and you smiled at her*

Time skip
It's 1057pm
You reached home nad unlocked the door and went inside and started preparing dinner for your husband...... It's already 12:34am but jk didn't reached home and you were getting worried for him even thou you know he said he will be late but suddenly your thoughts get interrupted by the door bell and you quickly went towards the door and opened it only to see a tired jk.
Y/n - Jk dinner i~ *he cutted you off by saying*
Jungkook - Y/n I already told you not to wait for me *he sighed*
Y/n - I know bu~
Jungkook - Y/n please I am tired *he said and walked away*
You then followed him from behind and saw him entering the bathroom and you then decided to sleep so you went towards bed and closed your eyes after sometime he came out and saw you sleeping and laid beside you and he too fell asleep.

To be continue....................