New Kid (Part 2)

Author's note: So I was writing All alone part 2 and it all got deleted. So I have a rain check on that so I am doing part 2 for this.  

Buck P.O.V

After lunch I was completely unfocused all day. The next day in all of my classes I was barely listening and-

Micheal: Evan? You're going to be late to class.

Buck: Hm? Oh sorry.

Ugh I hate this place so far. Except for Eddie and Hen, I would say Chimney but I haven't really met him yet..... The bell rang, I tried to get on the bus as soon as possible.

Hen: Buck!!

Buck: Hey Hen

Hen: I am having a sleepover just me you and Eddie *winks*

Buck: I don't think I can come-

Eddie: Hey guys whats up?

Buck: I-i uhhh ummmmm uhhhhh

Hen: I was inviting Buck to that sleepover, you're coming right?

Buck: I uhhhhhh.... Mhm

Hen: Great, see you there! *leaves Eddie and Buck alone*

Buck: W-well I-i sh-shoud g-go

Eddie: Buck are you ok, seriously? Do you not like me or something? What's your problem?!

Buck: I- *breaks down and starts crying*

Eddie: Holy shit! Buck, are you ok?!?! Cmon, let's go to the bus.

Eddie walked me to the bus and then sat next to me still holding me.

Eddie: Buck... Buck!

Buck: Wh-what happened?

Hen: We're at my house. You kinda had a mental breakdown in the hallway, so I just thought that you could just come straight here. If you don't want to i'll walk you back to your house if you want-

Buck: No Hen it's fine

Hen: ok

We walk in and sit on the couch and I Immediately fall asleep on Eddie's shoulder.

Eddie P.O.V

Hen: Great, see you there! *leaves Eddie and Buck alone*

Buck: W-well I-i sh-shoud g-go

Eddie: Buck are you ok, seriously? Do you not like me or something? What's your problem?!

Buck: I- *breaks down and starts crying*

As soon as I asked him if he didn't like me he burst out in tears. I felt so bad, especially with all the trauma he has been going through lately. His parents, new school, previous abuse that we don't talk about. He was such a cute boy and it hurt me to see him like this. I run in and hug him tightly, leaving enough room for him to pull away. I helped him to the bus and he fell asleep on my shoulder.

Hen: We should bring him to my house just to make sure he will be ok.

Eddie: *barley listening, playing with Buck's hair* mhm

Hen: *starts recording* you love him don't you

Eddie: *still not paying attention* mhm

Hen: ok.........

We got into Hen's apartment and I sat Buck on the couch and he immediately fell asleep.

Hen: Hey Eddie come look at this

Eddie: Yeah?

Hen: *shows recording* I never thought you were into twinks? (P.S in this story high school Buck has not started working out yet so he is skinny)

Eddie: Well I wasn't paying attention that doesn't count!

Hen: And what were you doing that was distracting you so much?

Eddie: w-well I was just playing with his hair, it's not that big of a deal *Hen gives him "The look"*

Eddie: his hair was just really soft and silky and- shit your right....

Hen: HA! I knew my gadar was impeccable! *Eddie rolls his eyes*

Eddie: What if he doesn't like me or-

Hen: BOY! Don't you dare even finish that sentence. Of course he loves you, one he told me, two he stutters like crazy around you, and three he had a mental breakdown when you thought he didn't like you!

Eddie: Well then I an going to go tell him

Hen: oh ok mr bold!

Buck P.O.V

I get woken up by Eddie playing with my hair.

Eddie: Hey look who's awake

Buck: Mmmmm hey Eds

Eddie: Hm... Eds I like that

Hen: You never let me call you by nicknames!

Eddie: Hen shut up i'm trying to tell buck something.

What was he going to tell me...!???!?!?! Maybe he didn't like me or maybe he-

Eddie: Buck, I love you, a lot.

Buck: w-what

Eddie: I - Love - You

Buck: But why would you love me i'm just a kid from pennsylvania, i'm a nobody-

Eddie: *Kisses* shhhh just enjoy it

Buck: *starts to cry* I *sob* love *sob* you *sob* too *sob*

Eddie: *Picks up and carries the the spare bed* Have a good nap

Buck: *mumbles* stay....

Eddie: Ok! *jumps on bed with excitement and cuddles Buck*

Hen P.O.V

Goddamn it's been two days since they met and they're madly in love...

Author's note: Loving these to be honest might make a whole book on its own about this storyline. Make sure to vote and leave any suggestions or comments. Thanks for reading, Bye!