*Diagon Alley*

It was now 6:00 AM of yesterday's tomorrow. I got up from bed and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my messy hair. As I looked in the mirror, I realized I looked like hagrid with my bed hair. Shivers ran down my spine as I had splashed cold water on my face to wake me up. While going back to my room, I heard Nevermore barking. Nevermore's bark sounded louder with each step I took. Opening the curtains of the window, all I saw was just some silly squirrel. "Oh, Nevermore it's just a silly squirrel", I said as I patted her head gently. "Here let's go get you some food and new water." Once I was done feeding Nevermore, I headed back upstairs to my room.

I walked to my desk and grabbed my laptop. Then I plopped down onto my bed and opened it up. 'Causes of severe headaches'. Everything that came up was related to a migraine, but this was more painful than that. 'Causes of burning sensation in your eyes. Again it was simply related to allergies, or something called dry eyes. I then remembered something from a silly comic book I once read when I was younger. 'Kids with powers' and tons of articles came up. All of the articles were talking about a group of teenagers, and it said they were called the "Umbrella Academy". I clicked on a video that was attached to the article. This video contained a fairly old man with a cane and monocle speaking.

"Our world is changing! Has changed. There are some among us gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary. I have adopted six such children. I give you the inaugural class of the umbrella academy!" said the man. Then he moved to the side to allow reporters to take pictures. There was one specifically who caught my eye, he looked rather cocky. His head up high with a smirk on his face and hands in his pockets. Besides him, the rest of the group consisted of one girl, a blonde, and three dark-haired boys. Which one of them seemed to be covered in blood splatter.

To be fair, it did seem all too real. I turned around and looked at my clock. Time to go ahead and get changed. It was 7:00 am already, Mum said to be ready by 8:00. So I quickly scrummaged through my closet. A pair of these low-waisted jeans would look good with this long sleeve. Then I grabbed my pair of shoes and some "diamond" stud earrings. I also quickly threw on some makeup.

         "Mum!" I called out, "Breakfast is ready!"

"I'm going! I'm getting the flew-powder ready!" Mum yelled back. I started eating by myself to get a head start. Then I washed my plate and went to go brush my teeth again. I heard mum going down the stairs, while I was brushing my teeth. I straightened the front strands of my hair again. Touched up my blush, gloss, and brushed my eyebrows a bit more. "Hurry Up! Let's go now!" I heard Mum yell. I grabbed my bag and quickly ran down the stairs.

"I shall go first since you did last time." Mum said while clutching her purse, "Alright here we go, Diagon Alley!". I gave Nevermore a kiss on her head, and I stepped into the chimney. "Diagon Alley!" I shouted. I managed to land on my feet, and my clothes only had a little bit of dust on them. Which I easily cleaned off. Checking my surroundings I noticed my mother was nowhere to be found. Then like always I wandered off. Remembering that Nevermore needed a new collar and leash because she chewed through her other one, I went into Eyelop's Owl Emporium/Magical Menagerie. "Excuse me, do you happen to have a faux leather silver collar and leash?" I asked the employee. "Yes, I do dear follow me." the kind lady replied. With that, I purchased the set and walked out of the shop. Walking out of the shop I saw the Weasleys and Harry. Seeing that they were busy, I simply turned around. Once I had turned around, there were the two Weasley twins toppling over me. A blush overcame me and slipped onto my cheeks. I couldn't help but admit it. The Weasly twins were hot.