Fight

You had accepted Byakuya's offer. Now you stood in the middle of the squad six training grounds; members of the squad surrounding you. Byakuya stood a few yards away from you, still and focused. No one said a word. Both you and Byakuya waiting for the other to make the first move. You took a deep breath. You didn't have your zanpakutõ. The only weapon you possessed was kido.

"That'll have to do."

You loosened your muscles and tilted your head back. Taking a deep breathe you lifted your arms and stretched them out in front of you.

"Sõren Sõkatsui." You aimed you're hadõ directly at Byakuya.

"Dankû." Byakuya countered, but you didn't stop your attack. The moment Byakuya shielded himself from your hadõ, you bounded towards him with speed that could rival that of Lady Yoruichi Shihõin.

You sprung out in front of him before flash-stepping behind him. He didn't seem at all surprised at your actions and merely dodged the jab that you flying towards his cheek. You moved quickly and readied your other hand for a second strike, but he unsheathed his sword. Quickly, to avoid the slash that was aimed for your head, you flipped into the air. Away from Byakuya.

You looked down and same that your yukata had been slit in the front. Luckily you were not cut.

"That was close."

You stood straight and faced Byakuya again. His sword was now completely unsheathed. He held the blade close to his face, vertically, as if saying a prayer.

"Scatter, Senbonzakura."

You gazed in amazement at the sight of his zanpakutõ. It looked as though his blade had turned into thousands of cherry blossom petals. The petals seemed to glow in the light of the sun that rested high in the sky. You stared for a moment, mesmerized. You watched as the petals moved across three above you. It wasn't until the petals started shooting towards you that you snapped out pings you're daze. All at once the petals fell as if they they were trying to crush you. You dodged, flash-stepping away from the large mass of pink that almost engulfed you. The moment your feet touched the ground, however, the mass was on the move again bulleting towards with greater speed.

"Tenran." You unleashed a tornado like wind from your palms, pushing the petals back and scattering them about.

"Tsk, it's not fair for him to be using his zanpakutõ. I guess he really is trying to 'accidentally' kill me."

You frowned, before taking another deep breathe.

"Well...I asked for this in a way. Can't complain now."

The petals had stopped moving. You guessed that Byakuya was waiting for you to make the next move. You closed your eyes and let your spiritual pressure course through your body. You then let it spill out as much as it could. The seal was still in place, but you knew that it couldn't hold all of your power. You opened your mind and let your spirit energy move you.