XXXII. It's All Coming Back To Me Now

That night Song Xuan Ren in his dream walk towards a bridge, he never been there before yet the surrounding seems familiar. At the end of the bridge he saw someone has been waiting for him. He pace up his steps and when he reach the goddess hand, all of sudden he turn himself into the silver deity that he always dream off and the goddess info Xiao Jiu.

Then without much effort the memory between Song Xuan Ren and Donghua Dijun is bound and he remembers his purpose coming to Mortal Realm.

He opens his eyes and look around. Scanning the entire cave to find his lover presence, he using his power to locate and feel relieve when he know she is somewhere around. He stand up and walk in his usual pace towards Bai Feng Jiu.

At the moment he saw her, she was enjoying the night view. Donghua Dijun walks and hugs her from behind. Place his head in her neck and smell her peach blossom scent from her vein.

“Xiao bai I miss you so much”

To her surprise for the sudden hug, but hearing Song Xuan Ren calling her xiao bai at that time she know he is Donghua Dijun.

She turns around towards him and hugs him tight

“I miss you so much Donghua “

“Is it really you?”

“Sorry for the waiting. Even when I’m not drink, I still need time to remember you”

“I’m actually having a guess, but I’m not daring to acknowledge. Afraid if I’m wrong”

“It’s okay. I’m here now. “

“How is your wound?”

“Not a big deal, I will use my cultivation to heal it later”

“Do you remember whose body you are using?”

Donghua Dijun nodded. “That’s not a problem either, I’m here to meet you Xiao Bai. “

She smile but then she continue “I think you have to take as consideration Donghua, someone try to kill Song Xuan Ren this earlier. I’m afraid they will try another way to get rid of him.”

“No worry xiao bai. They are not a match for me”

“I know, but isn’t we must not use any power in Mortal Realm to prevent backfire?”

“Fu ren, Don’t forget who is your husband and what he is capable of. This is not a problem for me. “

“Let me hug you more Donghua, I’m still miss you and your scent”

“It’s late, come let’s sleep. You look pale, how is your ankle? Is it still hurt? Let me give you a massage”

Donghua carry Bai Feng Jiu in bridal style and place her on bed, he quickly put off her shoes and take a closer look for her ankle, without warning, he channel his energy and heal it.

“That’s it. You are alright know.”

“Thank You”

“Rest Xiao Bai “

He place his hand as her pillow while other hand caress for her hair and slowly move to her cheek and down to her lips, when he face to face with her he moves a bit and their lips touch each other slowly turns from kiss into passionate years of longing kisses.

Morning come when she try to escape from his hug she just can’t

“Don’t move, stay sleep with me a bit more”

“The sun already set, I must make breakfast for you”

“I’m not hungry, just stay and sleep with me. It’s been long enough since I have you in my arm. Don’t you agree Xiao Bai?”

“Alright then, let me enjoy this a bit more” She cling her hand to his waist and continue to sleep until afternoon come.

They sleep were disturb with a noise from outside the cave, and with reflex Donghua Dijun stand and told Feng Jiu to stay calm. He make sure his robe is perfect before walk outside and ensure Feng Jiu to stay at bed.

“I will see what happening first, you stay here”

“Be careful”

Donghua Dijun nod

Outside the cave around hundreds of people were gathering under Ye Jing Ti commands.

“Highness”

“What’s going on? Didn’t I tell you to report for my vocation, What havoc you causing?”

“Highness when I get to the Palace yesterday, there was an ambush in the Palace, highly trained assassin enter the Palace and attack your father chamber late that night. I’m sorry for this information but The King has been killed this morning. So I lead these troops to lead you back to the Palace Highness”

“Someone is sending a group of assassin to kill me too yesterday. “

hmm Siming really working hard to create so many misfortune. This guy really troublesome, I’m come to have a time with my wife yet he create such a story to make me work

“Wait here”

Donghua Dijun walks back inside

“Xiao Bai, come follow me to the Palace. Siming really give me this headache. How come he arranges such a dramatic story to me? I tell him that I want to experience samsara, but he really think he would gone this far”

“Don’t get angry, I’ll go with you “

“This time I really think to just spend this quiet life with you Xiao Bai. We don’t have to overcome any hardship in between”

“It’s okay just considered as a time to cultivate, beside you still have me by your side “

“You right, it better than in Taichen Palace without you”

”Come “ He reach his hand so she can grab it

They walk outside, while Ye Cing Ti had prepared a horse for each of them, but Donghua Dijun refuse. He insists to use only one horse and when he on it, he reach out his hand and Bai Feng Jiu grab it and sit in front of him.

Donghua Dijun whisper at her ear “ Don’t scare I will hold you tight”

That whisper delivering a shiver through her body and when she looks at him she just smile.

And they start to walk towards the Palace, The troops under Ye Cing Ti command was in fully concentration, whatever happen they have to bring their King safely. They walk side by side while Ye Cing Ti explain the current matter

“Do they catch any witness?”

“They leave no trace Highness”

“It’s impossible; they must leave any trace behind. When we are get back it better to reinvestigate this matter. “

“Yes Highness”

Then Ye Cing Ti get couple step back.

“What are you going to do Donghua?”

“If they leave no trace it’s sound impossible. It still my assumption but I might be wrong more over I don’t think this is simple case. “

“What do you mean?”

“Someone is trying to interfere with my trial” He silently whisper to Bai Feng Jiu

Bai Feng Jiu turns her head around with worries

“Don’t worry, It’s still my assumption.”

“How can I’m not worry. In mortal world we can’t use any magic or else it will backfire at us”

“It’s happen only for them who lack cultivation. You are talking with me DOnghua DIjun xiao bai. You don’t think I’m an average right”

“But you are now in your human form. It’s easily get hurt. Look at this you almost get yourself killed last time “

“This happen before I remember who I am. It’s not going to happen twice”