XXXIV If We Could Start Over Again

Bai Feng Jiu opens her eyes and see Donghua Dijun fall asleep beside her and it’s enough to make the butterfly fly in her body, slowly she bring her hand and touch his sleeping face afraid to wake him up.

In her longing years desperate to see him all vanish the moment she saw him right in front of her eyes. Slowly Donghua Dijun opens his eyes and catches a sight of his loves one.

“You wake so fast Xiao Bai?”

“I usually get up around this time. Beside I love seeing you sleep, you look so peacefully”

“Hm.. Xiao Bai when you will return?”

“I will back after this. When you finish your trial we will meet again”

“Good, as soon you’re back you will be My Empress” he touches her nose lightly with his.

“So what’s your plan to do then Donghua?”

“I will figure out who is behind this before its get worse. They shouldn’t interfere with Mortal Realm for bad things happen.”

Donghua Dijun using his power to open the portal gate between Taichen Palace and Mortal Realm searching for Third Prince Lian Song

“Lian Song”

“Di jun “

“Someone is interfering with my trial and make some distraction. I think this relate with the jade stone that went missing last time at Taichen Palace. But I still haven’t found the culprit. But they might be travel to Mortal Realm that’s why we can’t catch them back then”

“Really? I will investigate this right away with Siming Dijun, and soon report to you when there is an update”

“Sure you do. One more thing Lian Song keeps it low. Don’t let anybody heard about this. I don’t want to create another chaos.”

“Yes Dijun”

And he close the portal before and eye on his lover

“Do you want to come with me to find out the truth?”

“Where you think we could find the truth?”

“Since they try to attack me at your place, I think they might find something they needed there.”

“But I think nothing is there. But sure, that will be fun”

“Sure it will” using his smirk face

They both prepare for leaving to find some clue, before leaving Donghua make sure no one entering his chamber and said to his eunuch that he don’t want to be disturb for three days.

On The way to the destination, they wear comfort robe and using one horse they ride back to the cage once Bai Feng Jiu live to find a clue, when they arrive the place seem a bit messy

“When you start to stay here Xiao Bai?”

“Not long maybe 3 month since I was just finish my training at other realm. “

“Do you find something strange when you stay here?”

“Hmm as far as I remember nothing is strange but it’s true this cage is like well build, like everything has been here when I came. I just need a little renovation to stay. But since I found this cage no one has come and claimed it so I guess it was empty. The cage itself look like has been abandon in years “

“Don’t forget the different time between heaven and mortal xiao bai. This enough to prove something is happening around. Come let’s check around we might find something that can help us with”