XIV. Have You Ever Be In Love

Taichen Palace

Donghua Dijun wakeup early today to meditate and after he finish his morning routine like usual he will sit on terrace and enjoy his tea in his leisure time. He put some plan on his today list since his baby fox is staying here to training he will come up with some training field to help her practice.

“I think I can remodel back yard to have a training field.” He starts to plan on how he will design it. He conjured paper and ink and start to draw how the place will look like. “I think put some stack of stone will be good training to help increase stability and strength on her core. I can make some archery stand too for her to practice. Hmm this will take some time to excel”

When he drown in his mind, Feng jiu come closer in slow motion scare to distract Donghua Dijun but she decide to call him anyway

“Purple God “

“Yes Baby fox, did you sleep well?”

“Yes quiet so “

“If you unhappy with your room, you can redecorate according to your taste”

“Really? But no need to I think I can get used to it”

“So how is your body now? I see it’s getting better “

“Yeah I guess. The wound heal well thanks to you Purple God”

“You need to meditate more, who teach you the swords?”

“My father, sometimes my forth uncle”

“Ok let’s go to the back yard. I will show you the training ground”

Donghua Dijun walks to the back yard and show her where she will get her training.

“I will build the training ground here; it might be done tomorrow, before it build up why don’t you try some move from your previous training so I know how well your swords skill?”

“Yes Purple God”. Fengjiu walk to center and materialize her sword. Then she starts to show some her moves, that flow so smooth it’s really look like a dance instead of a fight. Donghua then create a shadow to be her sparring partner. When she fight the shadow she can manage to dodge well, but she never attack back so what mostly fengjiu done is defense. So she will need to learn how to attack. 

“Okay little fox that’s enough”

Fengjiu stop her movement and walk to him “ You don’t call me baby anymore?”

“I see you like this you look grow up a bit than baby now, come I walk you to clean yourself. You need to take a bath I will show you my secret hot spring, it’s private so no one will come to bother you”

“Really”

They walk to other side of the residence and find an outdoor hot spring.
“ I have to do something so I will leave you here will you be okay? After you finish you can read in my library you can ask Zhonglin to show you or maybe just rest. I will be back before dinner. “

“It’s okay you can leave me Purple God, if you will come back at dinner, Can I cook for you?”

“You can do whatever you like little fox”

Fengjiu smile, before DOnghua Dijun turn and walk away.

He walks back to the back yard and start to create a training ground. What he design he use magic and create as he like, he conjure a different size of stone and set in the training ground, if she fall it will be danger he then conjure soft haystack cover around the stone, this would be better. He try himself jump from one to another stack of stone to make sure everything is safe and secure.