2

I WALKED STRAIGHT, KNOWING that dumb blondes tend to do that.

I wasn't really in a hurry, despite that he told me to be hasty. I try every now and then to spite him, just waiting for the moment to strike. None have come yet.

Because he was too intelligent and he figured out my moves before I even did them.

I scanned the woods, hearing each and everything in these woods.

After five minutes of searching, the tracks had stopped, making me to believe that she was in the area. Behind a tree perhaps.

"Come out, little girl," I taunted.

A pause then, I heard, "Get away from me!"

My ears perked up and I smiled a little to myself, silently moving to where she was.

"I won't hurt you, Blair."

It was true. I  wouldn't.

"What makes you think I believe you?!" she screamed hopelessly. "You're just like him!"

"You hurt me, Blair," I said, putting a hand on my heart. I was basically on her now, seeing and hearing each breath she took.

"You watched while we fucked, you creep." She whispered, silently crying.

I shined my light on her, watching her shiver and the fight in her go away. "Out of all of this that makes you hurt the most? Not the, I don't know, chunk of your neck missing?"

She grabbed my arm, pleading with me now. "Let me go. Please." Her face lit up as an idea came to her. "My father has money. Loads of it. I'll put in a good word for you." She smiled, nodding her head.

I grimaced at her, pulling away and stepping back. "I can't."

"Can't or won't?" she asked.

I shook my head, the curve of my lips rising in amusement. This girl was something else, I thought.

Before I could reply, I heard a gunshot ring out in the air and then the loud voice of Doyle.

"You have three minutes to bring her to me, you cunt, or I'll kill you next!"

Blair grabbed my arm again, knowing her time was up. But it seemed now that she had accepted it.

"At least do something for me before I die," she said, tears running down her face.

                                        .                                             .                                                 .

Doyle hacked and cut her limbs off furiously. "I told you to be quick about it goddammit, Raven." He yelled at me, pointed the meat cleaver at me. "Do you want to become like her? Or anybody else?"

I shook my head, silently cursing him in my head and I'm sure it showed on my face as he cocked his head and punched me with one quick fluid motion that I wasn't expecting it. I spat the blood out of my mouth as he went back to chopping Blair up.

"Next week, you will pick out the next one," he told me, licking her blood off the knife. Pointing it at me, he continued with, "You'll kill them this time."

I nodded, and exited the room, smiling all the way even though I was hurting.