Exploring a Friend's Headspace?

Warnings: technically past suicidal thoughts, arguing, past child abuse, implied past sh,  kinda trying to hurt yourself????

I refuse to explain how they got into this situation, so just take this instead :) also no ships

Tubbo POV

Soooooo, yeah.

He may or may not be inside Tommy's head with Ranboo.

Yknow it sounds alot more crazy when you say it like that.

He was rather startled when he heard screaming that wasnt from him or Ranboo.

They both ran towards it.

They were beyond suprised to see a beaten looking Tommy, slightly shorter then their current one, and their Tommy, the one who now owned a spider child named Shroud.

They were screaming at each other, both had angry tears falling down their faces.

It was what they were saying that scared them.

Insert the song and itll go back and forth between the Tommys

The words "I wanna die! Wanna die!" "But don't really wanna die?" "If I died, they would cry" "And i dont know why!!" Echoed through the room. (Starting on exile Tommy now)

"Every scar! All the blood, more and more they're (dream)  never done!!"

Tommy looked hurt, while exiled Tommy just looked scared and angry. (Starting on exiled Tommy)

"Then I see every part of me, eyes are red, following!" "I wanna live! Wanna live! Deep inside I've always been reaching out for a hand so dont let this be the end!!" "I wanna die! Wanna die! Wanna die!" "But I still couldnt die with them by my side!!" "Behind my face, I stand alone, afraid" "so I'm here to stay!" "But the scars never fade or erase! And the memories play rewind again and again" "but it's okay, were here to stay!"

Both Tommys fell to their knees.

There was a ding, and there was a small writing above their Tommy's head. It read "Mental Battle won! 17/2"

The exiled Tommy faded, turning to nothing.

Sobs ripped from their way from Tommy's throat, they rushed forward but were stopped by so sort of invisible force.

Then something clicked in Tubbo's head, the thing said "17/2".....did that mean Tommy's listend to exile Tommy twice, or did he loose that "battle".

To him, it didnt matter what happned, he was gonna help his friend through it.

Word Count: 386