I can help you

I woke up today at around 8 in the morning. Claire and Nancy were already on their way. They wanted me go shopping to release some stress. While I was getting dressed they walked in.
         "Today is going to be all about you. We are going to make sure you get and have all you want." Nancy said sitting on my bed pulling out her credit card.
          "Why, it shouldn't be that way we should go shopping and all have fun." I replied.
"Are you sure? I don't want you to ummm do anything regretful we want you to know we got your back." Claire said.
           "Thanks but I won't do it again, I hope. Next time if I do something or about to do something I'll tell yall." I replied sincerely.
Once I got done getting dressed we ate breakfast then left. Nancy is driving because she just got her permit since she is 16. Claire and I are 15 but I'm older than her by a few months. While we were in the car we talked about going to the mall. Once we arrived there we went to almost all the stores and bought a lot of stuff. After being tired of shopping for hours we went to the food court to eat. While I got a smoothie I turned and bumped into someone making my smoothie fall all over him.
             "I'm sorry. I didn't....It was an accident...."I said hoping that he wouldn't be mad.
            "Nah man its okay." He said then getting up then looking at me. "Especially coming from a pretty lady."
          "Me, why um thanks."I said blushing.
He was better looking than Jamal and at least he appreciates me. Jamal doesn't even notice me. As I stood there feeling awkward because I didn't know what to say next.
           "What is happening here?!" Nancy and Claire said finally coming with their food.
            "Are these your friends? Well let me introduce myself. My name is Kaden. And I have to admit you spilling the smoothie on me was meant to happen because I wouldn't have met a pretty girl like you."he said.
         "Ooooooo Kiyara getchu some." Nancy said.
         "That's just some corny stuff boys say to get a distraction and then get what they want and leave." I said bluntly even though inside I really really really really wanted to smile and blush and flirt back.
          "Babygirl, I ain't never gonna treat you like that. You too much of a royalty. Your like a queen and I'll be your king."
          "Well why don't y'all exchange numbers." Claire said. I knew what she was trying to do and I got to admit I really liked it.
          As we exchanged numbers he put his name as Ki's future and I put my name as yara_ki♡. I wonder what his intentions were but like I said I don't mind.
        "Oh and by the way I see how you shy and all but you could just chill around me I ain't gonna bite."he said gazing at my eyes.
        "Forreal tho you need to loosen up matter a fact you need counseling because I just want you to feel comfortable around people and us." She said.
       "Nah she don't need them she need me I can help her out." Then he winked and I smiled and he left.
        "Gurl I see you. You falling for him hard but it's alright gurl we got your back." Later on that day when I came back from shopping all I could think about is him. All of a sudden he texts me.
Ki's future: hey baby
Yara_ki♡:hey :/ tell me about yourself
Ki's future:well my favorite color is red and I just moved  here so I'm going to go to Eastwood high. Umm I love to play basketball and I know a pretty lady when I see one.
Yara_ki♡:I go to that school too when you get your schedule  tell me what your classes are.
Ki's future:alright well I need to rest bye love
         He called me his love and he barely knows me. Is he seriously  going to help me?  Does he really  like me? After about 5 minutes  of my endless thoughts I realized I didn't text him back yet.
Yara_ki♡:bye
                           Sunday @ church 
       While the pastor was giving the sermon I couldn't help but think about Kaden I think I'm falling for him hard. I mean I know I'm supposed  to  be  listening  to  the preach but that boy is fine. I hope no one takes him from me. I just really can't get over the fact that he likes me. Me. Out of all people why. Nobody likes someone  that is shy.
        "God wants you to find your way to him and choose what is right in your life. The Lord is saying to you 'I can help you' all you got to do is just listen."
Said the preacher.
       Maybe Kaden was the one to help me. I think I can get over this shyness. All I gotta do is listen. Well I guess I understand  now.
       When we got home I went  right to  Lloyd's room to talk to him about Kaden. When  I got there he asked me what I wanted.
      "Um well you know how I went shopping  with Nancy and Claire." I said.
      "Mhm. What about it?!?"he asked suspiciously .
      "I met this guy na-" I started.
       "Really that's good but I have to meet him first before you can even think about dating. Anyways continue what you were saying." He said
      "Kaden. That's his name. I really think I like him idk why. Even though I just met him I feel like he is a great attribution to my life and that he can help me. He even  said it himself he said that he would help me plus he likes me a lot." I said bragging.
      "Y'all just met but I will still be overprotective  and still will love you even when he's not with you." He said throwing water at me from his bottle.
     "Lllllloyyd  really."I chanted laughing.
      "Anyways ima get started on my homework let me leave." I said.
      I got back and not even 20 minutes  into my homework I got a text.
Ňᣥ: gurl has how was church 
Yara_ki♡:good wb y'all
{Claari}:mines was good there was this guy who kept looking  at me.
Ňᣥ:mines was alright
Yara_ki♡: felt like the preach connected to me and Kaden a little.
{Claari}:gurl it probably  was you never know nowadays  these preachers try to talk about teens everyday life.
Ňᣥ: that's true but like umm how is your brother.
Yara_ki♡: good why...
{Claari}:I see what's going on here lil nae here like your brother.
Yara_ki♡: lol he might like you y'all always be flirting with each other.
Ňᣥ: one day he will  ask me out
Yara_ki♡: one day Kaden will ask me out
{Claari}: one day that cute boy from church will ask me out.
Ñᣥ:you made it seem like he was annoying.
Yara_ki ♡:Forreal 
{Claari}: well......I never said he wasn't cute.
Yara_ki♡:lol ok well bye y'all I gotta eat dinner.
{Claari}:bye boo
Ňᣥ: bye babygurl