~*Summer break 3*~

I closed my blinds and turned on my light as the sun slowly went down. I looked in my closet to see if I had any outfits for the party, I looked around for a split second before remembering I got some new jeans I needed to wear eventually.

Since it was going to be slightly cold I looked around for a jacket but I couldn't find one.

Hopefully someone had one that  could were when I get there but I couldn't worry about that right now. I got changed into my outfit and checked it out in the mirror. 

"M Kay this cute" I say to myself as I twirl around

"M Kay this cute" I say to myself as I twirl around. I had forgotten to lock my door as Rafe came in wondering if I was done.

"Bro dont you know what knocking is?!" I yell at him slamming the door in his face as Topper laughed in the background. I brushed my hair and headed out not tying my laces.

"okay lets go" I say as Rafe looks me up and down.

"What does it look bad?" I ask raising a eyebrow.

"No you look hot" Rafe said smirking at me, I knew the smirk he was doing. Typical guys they used the same one every time they want to get with a girl. But no sorry I ain't no hook up bitch.

"okay lets go" I say pushing past him heading towards Toppers car, I ignored Rafes comment because I wasn't interested or in the mood at the time.

We got into Toppers car and headed to the cut, Im surprised on were we turned up being because I knew that for a fact kooks hated coming over here. 

I got out of the car and walked down the beach meeting up with the Pogues.

"Hey guys" I yell out giving them a hug, I felt Rafes stare as I hugged JJ last. I turned back to find him staring at me but I sent him a cheeky smirk which I knew was going to piss him off.

"Drinking battle?" I ask JJ as out cups collided spilling beer on our hands. "Ill go easy" He smirks as we raise our cups.

"Ready? Go!" Kie shouted making everyone cheer and laugh as me and JJ drink.

"Done!" I called out throwing the cup on the ground.

"I was going easy" JJ claimed giving me a high-five.

"Oh sure you were pretty boy" I rolled my eyes filling up another cup.

"Round 2?" I ask as he fills his cup up again.

"Round 2" JJ cheered hitting my cup with his, once again spilling beer from our cups. Kie cheered for us to go as we sculled back the beer.

"Done!" I call again as JJ finishes a second after me. We both laugh and hug as the night went on. Surprisingly, the wind was leaving us alone and the night was peaceful.

Well besides all of the chaos caused by teenagers drinking but other then that it was good. My first party actually, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and as I turn around I saw Rafe.

"Whats up Rafe?" I ask slurring my words.

"Top said that hes taking you home now" He says loud enough for me to hear but over the music and chatter.

"But I dont want to go home" I frowned putting his hands off of my waist.

"Plus Top can come tell me himself." I argue as Rafe grabs my wrist.

"Look just hurry up" Rafe said frantically looking around to see if anyone seen him.

"Let go of me Rafe I'm not going home!" I yell getting more peoples attention. All of a sudden I saw JJ push Rafe off of me and throw a punch to his cheek.

"JJ stop!" I yell out but before he could look at me Rafe's fist went right into his nose making it bleed. A full on fight between the two broke out but no matter how loud I screamed they both weren't listening.

Topper ran over and grabbed Rafe as John B grabbed JJ. Everyone started running away and all was left were the pogues and the kooks.

"I cant believe this.." I whispered as tears pooled in my green eyes. I ran away towards the road leading towards figure 8. 

I ran all the way back home with not one care in the world, I never turned back knowing that Rafe or Topper are most likely going to come for me.

I couldn't believe Rafe put his hands on me and JJ punched him. I know that JJ was sticking up for me but I was mad at him too.. I knew eventually I would have no decision but to pick.. but who?

I cried myself to sleep that night as I processed everything that had just happened. I figured that if I went ghost for a few days everything would go away but comes to find out it didn't..