Chapter 2

"Aaaahhay". I woke up because of my alarm clock and chirping birds.

"It's a big day for my bestfriend".  My first word of the day. Can't believe that this is his first game since he became school basketball player.

I washed my face then do my skin care routine;  changed my clothes to jogging outfit then headed to the kitchen.

I full up my Hydro flask with water and tell the yaya's that im going for a jog. I jog for 30 mins and headed back to the house. Well there's nothing interesting about the streets in our neighbor hood what i only like is the sunrise . I really love sunrise than sunsets, it's better be hello than saying goodbye's. 

When i return home all of the vacuume is what i only heard. Noisy.                                                                 Of course im preparing for what i wear and for the game. It's not pareha noh, after that i shower na and put all my clothes that i prepared. Next is my face, i just put a little powder, a mascara for my eyes and pink lip gloss. It's not beauty pageant that needed to be so unrecognizable for the event.

I'm just enjoying the food. It's a fried rice with tocino dip and hotdog with cheese.                                Kad said that the game starts at 1pm so i better keep going na, it's his first game and it is so rude that im not there for his first throw. I check my phone and himala no text and messages from any one maybe they forgot about me that i exist.                                                                                         

I called kuya miguel. My driver. That were going na, im so nervous what the game is i mean i have no idea what the rules are and the policy if they have or something, basta i have no alam talaga about basket ball. Kad is a fan of being a basketball  player and im here just to support him.

So first we go to ayala because  it's just 11am and maybe i will buy foods for kad or snacks for later, what yummy snacks would fit in basketball game. Popcorn ,fries, cakes, chicken wings, waffles, or donuts?. I asked kuya miguel what would fit for a basketball snacks but he just answer me anything, is there a food named anything?.  I ended up buying starbucks  nalang because i have no idea about basketball game snacks.       

I arrived at the school at exactly 12: 40 pm so im not late and im not so early either.                              I see kad with his team mates chika or just talking about something. Hay im so judgemental talaga , even im not that type of person. So i just use my phone para avoid bored i have no friends pa naman here to talk or chika something, just kad  and i since elementary.                              "Hello libertian's , i just wanna inform everyone that the game is gonna begin soon, Thank you and be prepared". That is the only thing the girl talk about infront of the staged. 

"So useless words comes from the one and only useless announcer". From the girl on my side. Well she's so judgemental why can't she be the one to announce nalang kaya.                                         "Okay guys the game starts in 5 mins , the player is just lining up. ooooh there they are".                    I see kad waving a hand at me i just turn a hand on him to say that focus on the game and the coach.  Kad and his team mates are listening to their coach who always trained and make them like a pro player. My eyes are just at kad's face and body ,admirinng how well maintain his body are.  So the game begin and they take place where they usually are, the boy gave the ball to kad and inform that he is the one first throw.                                                                                                                     " Go Kad!". i shout of course i wont let anyone took first before me.  When i shout a cheer all of them are following me saying go kad, you can do it, and finish that ring baby! . Copycats.                   Kad had his first throw and of course as his bestfriend i need to be prepared and take a picture of him facing the front so serious about measuring how to shoot the ball. When he shoot that so perfectly every one got so ingay, ugghhh they all gaya-gaya me. That game went so fast and quick of course they won,  kad my bestfriend is there eh. After the game kad hug me with fully sweat jersey and messy hair but i dont bother that na because atleast they won diba.                         We go sa favorite restaurant so refreshing to relax after a busy day. At  Lantaw Floating Restaurant - Cordova.  it's our favourite go to place since we enter high school it makes us chills.

After we eat we go home because our parents might report us to the police by going home late.      "Kad, im so proud of you. Your doing great and you have fans naman diay". 

"HAHAHA, I don't know why they keep on cheering me im not that good naman."

" Are you kidding me, your so magaling kaya".

" You think?".

" Of course, kad".

"Linn, Thank you for being there for me." he called me and say that thank you word then i just smile and look in the window, After that the car went quite and minding each other business, we arrived at our house at 10pm because of the depungal traffic i just wake him up and reminding him that we arrived na

" Thank you for today ,linn".

"Kad can you stop saying thank you, i didn't give you anything that big".

" For being at my first game linn, it means so much to me".

"Okay, Good Night kaddie'.

"Good Night linnie".

We say's our good night together and enter our house headed to the bedroom and do our night time doing's routine. 

💗