Part 2

Chapter 2-

Nick's pov : As soon as I walked in Brooke was the first to hug me I dont know what happend but all of a sudden it was like i couldnt hear or feel anything but her it was wierd but at the same time an amazing feeling and I didnt want to let go of her but ... "alright thats enough, Chole solo, rehearsal the rest of you have some free time" Abby said I went back in the den to grab some water

Brooke's pov : I walked out of studio A and saw Nick go in the den and thought with this duet I have to tell Nick how I feel NO NO NO IT WILL RUIN YOUR FRIENDSHIP! I thought but I knew I had to tell him so I went in the den ran up behind Nick and jumped on his back as we found ourselves laughing "So what up Brookie" Nick said "Not much..... Nick can I tell you something?" I said "Sure" he said knowing I was nervous "Well..umm this is really hard for me to say because I dont want to ruin our friendship" I said looking in his sparkling eyes "Whats wrong Brooke?" he said getting nervous as well  "Nick I really like you and I have for the longest time ever since I was litt-" I was cutt off by Nick....

Nick's pov : I kissed Brooke I dont know what came over me I just kissed her and she didnt pull away and sparks were flying and all i though was wow why didnt i realize this before I LOVE BROOKE MARIE HYLAND and before i knew it we were in a full make out session Brooke sat on my lap with her arms around my neck and legs around my waist with my hands on her hips slowly pulling her closer and closer each second but all of a sudden the door swung open and it was........