Part 7

Chapter 7-

Brooke's pov : I couldnt believe this was actually gonna happen Nick pulled my shirt off and then we started to kiss again ... But the door opened ... It was Paige... No one said a word I looked at Nick then back at Paige who was standing there with her jaw dropped before she finally said "um.. I- I I mean Abby wanted never mind" she said before running away "Paige wait!" I screamed for her Nick gave me my shirt I quickly put it on running to find Paige. Then I saw her look back and run into the den I quickly went inside Paige was sitting in a coner with Chloe by her side "Chloe can I talk to Paige" I said Chloe nodded and headed out the door "Paige?" I said she looked up at me "Y-yes?" "um im sorry you saw that" I said "But why brooke you just turned 15 and you cant be on mtv!!! " I laughed a bit " I know but it sorta just happend" "did you actually.. You know do it" "no you came in before anything started" "oh" she replied "Paige promise me you wont tell anyone not mom, abby, or even chloe" "I promise but brooke?" "yes?" I replied "dont be a on mtv!!" I chuckled again and then said " I wont I promise!" We both stood up and hugged each other "so why did you come find us?" I asked "Abby was looking for you guys" "crap!!" I said before running into studio c . Nick was in there and so was Abby....

Nick pov : Brooke came into the room and Abby asked her were she was she just said water break Abby nodded and told me and to run the dance.. As we started dancing I felt the chemistry, love and passion . When we finished Abby said "That was absolutly amazing" abby said before she let us go Brooke ran out looking as if she was about to puke and I ran after she ran into the den I walked in and saw her crying in the coner I ran over and sat next to her before I asked "brooke whats wrong?" She lifted her head up and looked at me pulling her tears back "Nick why?" She asked me "why what" I replied a little confused "why did we try to do that?!" She said raising her voice a bit higher "brooke im sorry I should have never tried that! Forgive me?" I asked she looked back at me and kissed my cheek then I stood up she did to then I looked in her eyes and wiped the last tear from her face she then said " I love you Nick" I then smiled real big and kissed her about a minute or two later she pulled away and we just talked for about 30 minutes until it was time to leave she kissed me good bye and grabbed her stuff and left before her mom realized she was with me after that I grabbed my stuff and walked home smiling the whole time thinking about brooke the whole time.