Part 5

Chapter 5-

Nick's pov : I was staring to get nervous since Brooke just stared at me with  and left me with no answer. Then she started to speak "Nick" "Yes?" I replied getting nervous even more then I already was. " I love you" I started to smile really big before I kissed her again she didnt say yes but I knew that ment yes and I couldnt be more thrilled.

Brooke's pov : Nick knew what I ment when I told him I loved him and I really didnt care what my mom thought at that point Nick and I are dating and I love him and she can never change that. My phone rang and I pulled away from Nick I had 2 texts 1 from Paige and 1 from ..... Mom. I looked back up at Nick and told him I had to go I gave him a quick kiss and ran back home as I looked at Paige's message 

Paige: She found out I'm sorry :((( !!!!

Then I looked at my Mom's text 

Mom: GET HOME NOW!!!

I got home and opened the door and my mom was right in front of me I knew if I spoke that would just get me in more trouble so I just listened "Brooke I told you couldnt see him and your gonna sneak out and see him I thought I rasied you better but I guess not what was going through your head but Im considering taking you out of dance but I cant because you finally have a solo and I cant make Abby mad by pulling you out but Brooke your grounded for 1 month that means no going out with friends and if I ever see you with Nick again you will be sorry so go to your and sleep!!" I nodded and ran upstairs went to my room shut the door and started crying my eyes out into my pillow I pulled my phone I had 1 text  from Nick...