Part 9

Chapter 9 :

Brooke's pov : All I could remember was I picked up the small blade I cut my arms about 5 times on each arm then I sliced the blade through my shirt on to my stomach creating a deep cut then I thought Nick and everthing went dark then I had the most craziest dream.

*Brooke's dream* :

I was in a field of flowers my world was perfect I had the best boyfriend I looked over at Nick he was looking at the floor I couldnt see his face I walked over to him he then grabbed my wrist without making eye contact all of a sudden everything went black except for a white light coming from above aimed at the both of us he then lifted his head he was crying before he leaned in and wispered "dont ever-" then he was gone I heard crying screaming and an ambulance siren.......

*end of dream*

Nick's pov : it was really akward in Kelly's car me Paige and Kelly were crying. I even saw Josh shed a tear or 2. We arrived at the hospital right after the abulance who had taken Brooke she I raced along side her she was pale and loosing alot of blood they took her into the emergancy surgery room and thats as far as I could go. Kelly pulled me back from heading into the operating room and then she said "Nick thats enough for one day come on ill take you home!" "NO Brooke was the love of my life and now she could be gone forever Mrs. Hyland I know you dont like me and Brooke together but I love her and you can never stop me from my emotions im sorry for yelling but I cant lose her I just cant!!" I said crying harder then ever she looked at me speechless before she nodded I think she finally understood what I really felt for Brooke she then led me to the waiting room I stood there anxious to know if Brooke was going to be ok. A couple hours later everyone was asleep except me I couldnt sleep thinking that the love of my life could be dead. Then a doctor came in and everyone woke up then the doctor said "the surgery went well shes fine but unconcious one of you can go see her if you like" before he walked out I then looked at Kelly with pleading eyes she nodded and I raced towards Brooke's room. Room 126. I opened the door and looked at brooke she had stitches all over her arm I started to cry while sitting in the chair right next her bed.

Brooke's pov : I came up off my bed but my body was still there unconcious I saw Nick he was crying I told him I was right behind him but he didnt hear me I noticed he was crying I got on my knees and crawled over to the boy I thought would love me forever then I was right infront of him but he couldnt see me he then got up and walked over to my body kissed my forehead then my lips then I heard him say " Brooke please come back I love you this is all my fault I never kissed Payton please please comeback " he said while crying really hard I then started screaming Im right hear Nick please listen but I realized he couldnt hear or see me I was like a ghost that came out my body to witness that nick really did love me. I walked over to my own body and laid back down on the bed.

Nick's pov : I was crying praying for brooke to come back then I looked at her face she slowly oppened her eyes and said "Nick?" I nodded and said "yea its me... Brooke listen none of what Payton said was true please-" "Shh" she told me then she told me to come closer I did as told and was about an inch from her face she then grabbed my shirt pulled me in and kissed me.........