02| OBSESSION

★

Inside the prison-- shouts and protests could be heard throughout WARD 3. That ward contains dangerous criminals who have gotten locked up for sickening things, as in-- murder, assassination, child trafficking, arson, & similar contents.

The prisoners were yelling out of frustration and disbelief of what they were currently told. They were here longer than her-- yet she get's released before them? You might've killed someone mistakenly (?) in the middle of a crisis-- but you've killed a few people while you were contained here!

That explains why you were held here for two years, when you were supposed to be here for one. Anyways, the shouts slowly died down when they heard footsteps coming towards their area. A sickening giggling went throughout the cold chilling air.

There you were, sitting on your rusty, hard bed. You were currently sharpening your small knife, and if you look at the other side of your jail cell room-- you'll be able to see your roommate cowering in the corner.

A police officer--you've spoken to the most--stopped right in front of your bars, "213, your time is up." Gathering the right keys for you, he unlocked your cell door, walking inside and cuffing your wrist--not before taking your knife--making you unable to move. The man was just confused how you even got it.

"God! I was wondering when I was gonna get out of this hell hole!"

You grinned, eyes narrowing, wondering of all sorts of things that might be happening outside.

Guiding you out of the cell, as you were passing by the cells--
"BAHAHA! Guess who's leaving!~" -
-"NOT YOU OF COURSE!"

Laughing out, making sure you spit in their faces, causing them to go back to the shouting they were once doing.

As you were passing by the cells of multiple people, you whispered something to the officer. He nodded, taking you towards the cells at the end of the ward, stopping in front of one; which contained two people.

He let you go--even though you were still cuffed. You walked up towards the bars that stopped you from passing.

God. You wished they were able to leave with you.

Pushing that aside, you tried to adjust your wrists so it can at least feel comfortable. "Hellooo~!" Two males looked up after hearing that similar voice-- getting surprised of your random appearance.

A black haired male decided to speak up, "Y/n?! What the fuck are you doing out of your ce--" seeing a police officer right behind you, cuffed arms, and remembering they were told about your release a day after. It all clicked together.