Chapter 22

Chaeyoung POV 

Seeing them fun without noticing us, is Mina unnie avoiding me? i look at somi who's busy watching in the living room.

"spacing out smol" he giggle.

oh, they're done. It's pissing me off seeing him.

"you know, she will be mine soon hehe" i look at him and slowly nod, i'm tired hearing this from him again and again.

"you have a crush on somi right?" i clench my fish without noticing it. 

"nope" somi is my bestfriend.

"you should look a man since you are a girl" he smile and pat my shoulder. I gulp clench my jaws.

Who is he deciding who am i looking for?

6 days staying with that man made me sick. He's to obsessed to mina unnie and i don't like it.

Flashback

I saw unnie about to fall so i ran towards her but jackson push me reason for me to fall down.

'what a evil'

Seeing mina unnie blush when he caught her, i stand up and walk towards to somi who's busy eating apple. 

"Chill your nerve chaeyoung" i look at her and she smile at me then put an apple to my mouth. 

i look at her and roll my eyes, everything's good after i rejected her. 

"i know you don't like jackson for mina unnie but please don't pick a fight here in the ranch" i nod and eat the apple she gave.

"and please, don't pout. Okay? it's disgusting" she laugh.

"meanie" i pout and we laugh really hard, she likes teasing me now.

End of  Flashback

We finish packing our things since we will go home. I sigh looking at the ranch.

'I'm Gonna miss this specially Draco' ( he's a horse)

"what are you sighing for cub?" I look at Jihyo unnie since they arrive early.

"nothing unnie, I'll gonna miss Draco" i giggle and scratch my head.

She lean towards me and i flinch and step back because I thought she gonna kiss me.

"well talk later" she whisper, damn, her voice is deep and sound serious. I gulp and slowly nod. 

'SCARY'

She leans back and smile at me like nothing happen then she fix my collar. She's scary.

"Let's go?" i nod and look down, Oh my gosh!

-

we are now in the van, not everyone is not here but they have separate van. 

Beside me is somi and ... mina. I sigh because the one is looking at the window literally avoiding me because the space between us is really huge. 

I look somi who's peacefully sleeping who bump her head in the car.

"hey, lean on my shoulder" she woke up and lean unto my shoulder. I guess she's half sleep.

"Stop making her jealous, don't use me, i'm trying to sleep here okay? I will sleep here since you insist" i flinch when she talk.