Chapter 2

Chaeyoung POV

They drag me into a huge room with the first i met and the have a big eyes both are them are beautiful.

"First, you need a proper dress" she open the other door with full of dress. Wow! Like a machine.

"B-but i'm with my proper dress although i try to escape from my soldier" they shook their head.

"Tell me chaengie? What are you doing in the cave?" I look the girl with big eyes.

"Soldier are running towards me so i run and hide. But i didn't know where am i right now" she nod

"You said that you are a princess. Why did you escape then?"

"I want to be a famous painter. I don't want to use my power to become famous instantly. So i did escape from them. I dress like a soldier and when i did it. I change like an ordinary person to sell my work." I smile like a child while doing it.

"It was fun" i continue.

"Now get dress! Here are your clothes." I started to undress but they shout. So i look at them weirdly.

"You said your a princess, let me help you change in the restroom" i blink and nod.

"Nope! Don't you dare touch the innocent princess" she pout

"That's fine with me. Workers and my right hand dress me in my room" i smile but the big eyes shook her head.

"You see jihyo! She needs help! Let me help her please!" But she shook her heads. So her name is jihyo.

"Stop being a pervert sana! She might be a innocent but for god sake sana she's a princess in other dimension or world" i undress my self when they are fighting. And this is sana. Pervert sana?

"But control you-OH MY GHAD! CHAEYOUNG!" They shout but i just shrug my shoulder to them.

"How do i wear this thing? Should i skip this? I wear a bandage to my breast by the way." Jihyo just stare at me and sana the pervert just smiling like an idiot.

"You can. But you need to change your underwear" sana smile and eyeing me.

I nod and proceed to undress. Although i wear this kind of dress i have a nice body they says.

And i'm done! Wah! This is comfortable than my dress.

"What are you called this? It's nice." I ask them while looking at my dress.

It looks perfect to me.

"This is t-shirt and this is pants and this is the shoes you will wear this because we need to go to the club" a shoes with so many string and 2 colors. Wow!

"How?" Looking at the shoes.

"Let me do a work for you" i nod and she let me sit in the huge bed? I guess.

"Chaengie? Will you marry me?" I look at jihyo and chuckle. She look like seeing a ghost for the first time.

"I don't even know that thing jihyo" i said.

"Yah! I'm your unnie! And the pervert here is your unnie too!" My mouth turns 'o' when i realize they are older than me.

"I should called you sana unnie the pervert because unnie called you 'pervert sana' earlier" she stop and look at me disbelief.

I heard jihyo unnie laugh while wiping her tears. I didn't do anything.

"Just sana, chaeyoung. I'm not pervert" she pout and continue she doing.

"Oh okay" i smile and unnie still laughing.

This is fun. And this is new to me.

Mina POV

We are waiting for them to come out. Nayeon unnie and jeongyeon unnie is watching drama while cuddling and the maknae just minding their own phone.

And me scrolling to my social media account.

When i heard footstep. What we saw is a cool girl and pretty. Is that the weird girl?

Wow! She change a lot!

"Guys meet ch-"

"Wahh! She's beautiful and cool! Bro i might marry her soon" momo said that made me look at her. The fck she's saying all of a sudden.

"That's my baby! Come here! Let me hug you!" Nayeon unnie said.

"Are you all ready? We need to go" i said without looking at the girl.

"She's rude. Is that her manners all the time?" I stop to my track and look at her. She cover her mouth and hide behind nayeon unnie still looking at me.

"What did you just say?" She shook her head and hide again. I went to her but unnie hold my waist.

"Face me weird girl! Come on! Let's have a match!" Showing her my boxing style.

"Calm your ass mina! She's innocent! You might have a crush on her" i look at sana pissed

"Isa kapa! I will never have a crush on her! I hate her!" I went out and hop on my car.

Yawa!

"Init ng ulo mo! We didn't know if she's telling the truth or she's lying. Give her a change. I like her attitude. She's not that scared to you when your angry. Maybe she's your soulmate" i wanna puke when tzuyu said that.

I heard her laugh and saw the other coming to my car. Our car.

I saw her smiling and have a dimple. She's really beautiful when smiling.

"I'll take that as a yes then" i flinch and look at tzuyu smirking.

"What?" I didn't hear her but i just shrug it off.

-

I wish i am funny. I need to become funny for this book but damn bro! I guess i'm not good.

Vote! Thankyou!