Chapter 24

Mina POV

I'm happy because didn't protest by my clingy side, it interrupted because Jackson came here without texting me, since Jackson came here, Chaeyoung action is strange but I shrugged it. Maybe she's not in the mood.

"Want to go for a date?" Jackson asked, I shook my head. I pout.

"Stop that, I'll kiss you" I look at him with disgusting face. TF?!

"In your existent in this world, Want to see a flying fist?" I smile to him, he laughed, I'm not kidding tho.

"I'm just kidding okay? So, what are sulking?" while he sipped the tea and eat a donut.

"I'm not in the mood Jackson, now leave" I lean back and covered my head with pillow,

"Hey, I just arrive here." He said.

"After you finish that leave" chaeyoung is not here tho.

"I have a question" I look at him, he seems serious.

"Do you have someone you like? I know that you reject me many times but I'll not gotta give up" I sigh,

"I'll answer that soon but not now" he nod, I stand up to search chaeyoung.

"Where you going, myoi?" I look at him and roll my eyes to him.

"Finish it and leave" I ignore his call.

Maybe chaeyoung is in her room, when I open it I saw nothing.

Where were you? I sigh, I went to the garden but I saw her entering. So I just hide, She mumbling something.

I peek to the garden, there is tzuyu and sana. Did chaeyoung saw the two making out here?

Oh no.

Did she? What an innocent seeing it now.

"Why are doing here? Are you spying on us?" I flinch when I heard unnie, I panic

"Stop making out somewhere o-okay?" I walk out.

Tzuyu POV

"What is she talking about? Weird" I smirk, I look at unnie who scratching her head.

"Let's go, unnie might looking for us since she text me" she smile and cling to my arms.

Unnie is in the denial stage and chaeyoung is in the confuse stage, we didn't know what will happen to them if they have mutual feelings.

"Mina is so obvious, easy to read" I nod.

They tease unnie a lot about it, it's fun seeing the bossy unnie become embarrass when chaeyoung came.

"Let set them up, Mina might confess" I look at her and she has a playful smile. I sigh, this is the plan of her when she saw me with chaeyoung. I regret but I need to.

"For the lovelife of my friend!" she laugh and cling to me more. I kiss her crown.

"Iloveyou" I saw her eye became teary.

"are you breaking up me?" I giggle and shook my head. I kiss her forehead and hug her.

"Don't leave me" enough for me to hear.

Although I am not able to speak up my feeling but I want her to feel that I am always be here for her no matter what.

"I won't" she tighten the hug. My tears began to flow. I'm still scared she might leave me when she find someone better.

Chaeyoung POV

I went out to see tzuyu hugging sana, tzuyu is crying. Seeing her it looks painful when you're in love with the person but also taking risk can lead to nothing. I'm happy unnie choose her.

"Seeing out cold and quite tzuyu crying over a girl called sana is rare" I flinch when jihyo unnie speak, I put my hand to my chest, I nearly have a heart attack.

"stop doing that unnie" she giggle and put her hand to my shoulder.

"Mianhe, But seeing those to being together is kind of me being jealous. Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"i-"

"No" I flinch when I heard mina unnie speak.

Why everyone doing that?! I might die having a heart attack to them.

"wow! You have Jackson already, can I have her for a moment?" I look at unnie who is have straight face while unnie just laughing at her. She didn't scared to mina.

"Alright, I'm just kidding" Unnie laugh and pat my head and lean to my ears.

"goodluck" then she walk out, huh? For what?

"h-huh?" I said. I slowly look to unnie and she is now smiling. Then she cling to my arms like a child. I sigh.

"Wanna go to the park near here?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Jackson is here right?" she nod.

"and you leave him here?" she nod happily.

"beside he's eating so forget it, he didn't message me before visiting here" I sigh and nod.

" let's go to the park!" she said like a happy child, I smile and nod.

-

Jackson POV

I saw them looking happy, I sigh. I don't want to give up, all those years I've been courting for mina. I didn't effort for nothing.

"Bro, you should stop. You only courting her but your chance to get her is like a walking tru the lava. You can near to her but not able to touch her. Touching her is taking your life out, It's painful that might lead you to dead" He said. I sigh and lean back to my sit.

"I love her, and I'm willing to die for her" I look at them laughing together. Clenching my fist but I need to be kind.

"you know why can't I unlove her?" he look at me and as I looking at them.

"she change me, She love me for who I am before. In order to like me I need changing, she might like me back. I did wait to her, many man wants her but she always rejected them. And the way she rejected everyone is like she also rejected me" I look down, I pity myself.

"Cold shoulder and even gave me a fake smile. The flowers I did plant for her is nothing to her. I saw every effort I made is a like a trash to her, but I didn't give up. When she finally accept me as her suitor I know she did given me change and I promise to myself, I'll keep trying on to get her. It's not easy but I know someday my feelings will be return" I smile and he pat me to my shoulder.

"She's lucky then, but when she have someone please stop courting her already. You know who is the person she wants, the person she LOVE" i look at them.

"and I know who that person, Let's go. I'm tired following them" I lean back and close my eyes.

I still have a change, I still have a time.

-

Goodnight!